+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Blackpool.

Blackpool.

A honest mistake i guess, But a mistake which really should not of happened. - view external link

re: Blackpool.

Phook me ,it's thirty years ago that happened ,a honest mistake more than lightly I bet the dj wasn't born then or very young and had never even heard of the Bradford disaster ..You have to draw the line sometime.. Now if he'd have followed it up with the Talking Heads "Burning down the house" I might have thought differently..

I fully agree Alf.
    Maybe Blackpool run out to that song ?
    I don't know.
    As i said honest mistake by someone as you say was not maybe born when that happened.
    I was not having a dig at Blackpool,. It was just a football related story i saw

i was in the old spion kop , when a bwfc fan was stabbed to death :-( ..about 1976 / 77 ish

good old decent club are blackpool imo , pitty about there chairman eh

Quote Originally Posted by bwfcforever
    i was in the old spion kop , when a bwfc fan was stabbed to death :-( ..about 1976 / 77 ish

good old decent club are blackpool imo , pitty about there chairman eh
    Aye BW,had some great outings at the donkey lashers ground ... Yes it is a shame that they have a Chairman like him ... Say no more,don't want suing.