+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing in ction AGAIN

Missing in ction AGAIN

LawSteelman.

Is there a common denominator here? lol.

re: Missing in ction AGAIN

The theme is 'missing'
    Spot the missing letter ha ha.

If nothing to moan about nothing to say and after 2 great victories that's the case

Quote Originally Posted by JOHHNYG
    LawSteelman.

Is there a common denominator here? lol.
    Yeah the common denominator is the complete obsession some of you have with him. Why does he obsess so many of you so much.

LSM quick to criticise both club and/or manger and absent/slow when either succeed.
    Q. Do you accompany LawSteelman to matches as often leap to his defence.

Quote Originally Posted by dasdeid
    LSM quick to criticise both club and/or manger and absent/slow when either succeed.
    Q. Do you accompany LawSteelman to matches as often leap to his defence.
    So what? who gives a fpuck what he does, why does it upset so many of you. Its only an opinion. Plenty of folk on here, yourself included, rarely agree with me nor me with them. Frankly I couldn't give a flying fpuck and Id be hard pushed to remember a thing anyone said last week and certainly not enough to obsess about it. I just cannot understand why folk obsess about other poster on this site. Even if I did accompany LSM to games why the fpuck would it interest anyone and for the sake of accuracy I rarely agree with him but I do defend his right to say what he likes with being rounded on by obsessive types on here..

Another possibility is that Steviex and LSM are the same person .. his/your alter ego.
    Carrumba, I'll now read thinking … what does the other one think, are they twins and when will the other post !
    C'mon LSM, your up next

It is a message board and I suppose every ones view is going to be different. LSM can be a bit predictable. On the other hand, some of the best posts I've read on here has come from LSM. Especially when having a rant about the OF.

Quote Originally Posted by dasdeid
    Another possibility is that Steviex and LSM are the same person .. his/your alter ego.
    Carrumba, I'll now read thinking … what does the other one think, are they twins and when will the other post !
    C'mon LSM, your up next
    Damn been rumbled, but hey will double your obsession.

No obsession from me.
    Just curious amusement.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)