+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: .. could have won it but not disappointed ..

.. could have won it but not disappointed ..

.. 4 points off the Man U rivals, six in a row (seven if you count the one behind closed doors), haven't lost against them in nine games ..

.. the second half was all about them having ago for the home fans and football went out the window. I really think they are a poor team, sh1te at the back and the front .. I can't really can't see them getting that level of commitment again this season ..

.. mags are a poor team ..

re: .. could have won it but not disappointed ..

Sat back and allowed them back in to the game in the second half...we should have kept playing like we were in the first half and we would have won easily.

Well we could have won it, but we SHOULD have won it, Yes Andy, they are a poor team, sh1te at the back and the front, we chucked more (easy) points away again very cheaply and thats why i am disappointed..

.. mags are certainly more happy about their great achievement .. celebrating like they've won the league in the last game of the season against their rivals Man U ..