+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 672 of 922 FirstFirst ... 172572622662670671672673674682722772 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Naaw, even a lady boy can find someone that likes them. Swale would struggle on that level even.

Well its not me who is always popping off to Thailand is it?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Well its not me who is always popping off to Thailand is it?
    "POPPING OFF" please, just keep your fantasies to yourself Ting tong

Now I get it, who would have thought I was brain washed in 1971?

You couldn't make this up,

"They don't like it up em Mr Mainwarring"

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv...ish-sitcom-spt

Now I get it, who would have thought I was brain washed in 1971?

You couldn't make this up,

"They don't like it up em Mr Mainwarring"

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv...ish-sitcom-spt
    Who would have thought you would be stupid enough to believe the fake news that excuse for a newspaper prints? Not me that's for sure, I had you down as one of the informed thinking intelligentsia with your buddies at your soirees in Thailand, chewing the fat over world issues at least that what your series of factually based, well reasoned posts on this thread would suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Who would have thought you would be stupid enough to believe the fake news that excuse for a newspaper prints? Not me that's for sure, I had you down as one of the informed thinking intelligentsia with your buddies at your soirees in Thailand, chewing the fat over world issues at least that what your series of factually based, well reasoned posts on this thread would suggest.
    You should run Swale, you really should.
    You are so going to enjoy the totalitarianism in your new beloved EU.
    You'd be right up there with Blair/Brown/Clegg/Major/Cameron in making sure us mere mortals toe the line to your standards.
    There you go, your career path is laid out for you. Thank me later.

You should run Swale, you really should.
    You are so going to enjoy the totalitarianism in your new beloved EU.
    You'd be right up there with Blair/Brown/Clegg/Major/Cameron in making sure us mere mortals toe the line to your standards.
    There you go, your career path is laid out for you. Thank me later.
    Ah its right that you should proudly pass on the fake news of such a well respected media source as the Express, its good of them not to use long words and phrases so that you are able to understand the bull**** they print and then like the eager little Mitarbeiter you are pass it on to those of us that are poorly informed on such matters.

Thanks, because without your google skills I and indeed many others would not be have access to the wealth of factual knowledge on politics, the EU and indeed world affairs that you so kindly take the time to advise us on.

Ah yes the EU as a Totalitarian organisation, you see I would never be able to compare say, Russia, China and Saudi Arabia for example and reach the conclusion that the EU resembled them. How clever, to think that a person like you who through his erudite thinking and sharp analytical mind has reached the dizzy heights of employment in the HM prison Service (something by the way that myself a mere ignorant person could never hope to achieve) can have such a razor sharp mind. capable of seeing through the fog of bull**** and getting straight to the point.

You know I do think that you deserve your recreational activities in Thailand, it ill behoves us lesser beings from judging you all great minds such as yours have their weaknesses after all.

I mean mine involves actually checking information at least appears factual and quoting sources that one can reasonably deduce to be accurate, rather than ones which frankly a 6 year old would know were fake, but then I don't have you amazing facility to swallow bull**** regrettably.

Hmmm, just a couple of vodkas with breakfast today, Swale?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Hmmm, just a couple of vodkas with breakfast today, Swale?
    Yet I still think clearer than you sober!

And so the pressure to strip us of rights and protections, that will benefit only the rich and leave the country, the environment and the people worse off begins.

A leading Tory credited with inspiring Brexit has urged Boris Johnson to cull a raft of EU consumer and worker protections, now the UK has the freedom to act.

Safeguards for the use of data, pay and conditions, GM foods, hedge funds, dangerous chemicals and the disposal of environmentally-damaging vehicles should all be binned, Daniel Hannan said.

“Change is coming. To succeed outside the EU, we need to be fitter, leaner and more globally engaged,” said the former MEP, who has just been made a Conservative peer.

The call comes after the prime minister vowed to start breaking free from EU rules, now the post-Brexit transition period has is over, saying “we have nothing to fear”.

Under the trade agreement he signed, Brussels has the power to inflict wide-ranging tariffs or other sanctions on the UK if it breaches the so-called ‘level playing field’.

Nevertheless, Mr Hannon, in a website article, called for the scrapping of:

* the Temporary Workers’ Directive – which guarantees agency staff receive equal pay and conditions with employees in the same business.

* the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – that gives individuals control over their personal data and limits its transfer to other countries.

* the ban on products made from genetically modified (GM) crops – potentially allowing US food derived that way into the UK, as part of a future trade deal.

* the REACH Directive – to outlaw chemicals linked to health problems including cancer, thyroid disease, hormone disruption and slow development.

* the End of Life Vehicles Directive – to achieve environmentally-friendly dismantling and recycling, with targets for the reuse of vehicles and their components.

* the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) – introduced to regulate hedge funds and private equity following the 2008 financial crash.

* the ‘Droit de suite’ rules – that pay artists a fee on the resale of their works of art, instead of the American ‘first-sale doctrine’ that removes rights from subsequent sales.

* “chunks of” the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II) – the legal framework to harmonise regulation of securities markets and trading venues.

Mr Hannan is widely seen as an intellectual driving force from the 1990s for what became as Brexit, pushing for a clean break from the EU as a campaigner and then a Euro-MP.

In the article, for the conservativehome website, he argued that – in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic – everything possible must be done to “stimulate growth”.

That included ripping up “regulatory barriers”, targeting “everything from planning restrictions that inflate the cost of housing, to staff ratio rules that give us the most expensive childcare in Europe”.

His assertions contain some many falsehoods and lies its hard to know where to start. However I'm sure our esteemed Brexit supporters will welcome these proposals, like lemmings welcome leaping off a cliff!

Page 672 of 922 FirstFirst ... 172572622662670671672673674682722772 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)