+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 795 of 922 FirstFirst ... 295695745785793794795796797805845895 ... LastLast
Results 7,941 to 7,950 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I'm seriously considering closing all the 'putting the world to rights' threads, I can't think of any other way of avoiding posts such as #7932
    That wasn't a post. It was a moronic assault, with the tone of a rambling lunatic.
    believe me, he would not have said that in my local.
    Swale has the charm and finesse of Pol Pot, with the same attitude, of the party is always right or its a bullet.

Disgusting individual.

Lines like this- never proven even when asked, say it all
    Speaking as the guy who has posted endless xenophobic, racist bigoted crap on here,

You defend him RA, you never, ever pull him up for it, like you would anyone else.
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 31-01-2022 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    That wasn't a post. It was a moronic assault, with the tone of a rambling lunatic.
    Swale has the charm and finesse of Pol Pot, with the same attitude, of the party is always right or its a bullet.

Disgusting individual.

Speaking as the guy who has posted endless xenophobic, racist bigoted crap on here,

You defend him RA, you never, ever pull him up for it, like you would anyone else.
    For the record I don’t ‘defend’ him at all...partly because he doesn’t need me to and partly because I don’t share the same ‘style’.
    I frequently support his political observations...that is totally different.
    I’ve known both you and GP to say things I find just as offensive...I guess sorting it out is why people want to be mods.

Disgusting individual.

Don't push it though TTR, we should be having a friendly debate not reviewing peoples' character. We almost all seem to fail at it. My post says what IT is (or isn't) not what HE is

'You really are such a dumbass, scum like you, clearly a chap with no ****ing clue at all, Jeeze what a moron you are, now **** off!'

Is not debate
    Point taken...but it’s the 795 page debate you’re threatening to close down.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    For the record I don’t ‘defend’ him at all...partly because he doesn’t need me to and partly because I don’t share the same ‘style’.
    I frequently support his political observations...that is totally different.
    I’ve known both you and GP to say things I find just as offensive...I guess sorting it out is why people want to be mods.
    RA my point was, when I say something you don't agree with, you make it plain I am out of order. In fact you do it with GP as well
    Swale can be down right offensive and you go silent. You can't play the moral general, if you don't apply it to all.

I once said something you didn't like and one or two others agreed with you. I was asked to apologise which at the time grudingly did, but saw it was appropraite after.
    Swale did something similar to me, was pulled up for it and asked to apologise. He never did and you said nothing.

That really is my point about Andys position. I have been on a yellow for a long time now and have bitten my tongue many many times..
    Swale, keeps his assaults going, lashing out at everyone when he sees fit. It is no wonder AF wants to close down debating threads.
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 31-01-2022 at 10:13 PM.

RA my point was, when I say something you don't agree with, you make it plain I am out of order. In fact you do it with GP as well
    Swale can be down right offensive and you go silent. You can't play the moral general, if you don't apply it to all.

I once said something you didn't like and one or two others agreed with you. I was asked to apologise which at the time grudingly did, but saw it was appropraite after.
    Swale did something similar to me, was pulled up for it and asked to apologise. He never did and you said nothing.

That really is my point about Andys position. I have been on a yellow for a long time now and have bitten my tongue many many times..
    Swale, keeps his assaults going, lashing out at everyone when he sees fit. It is no wonder AF wants to close down debating threads.
    Tricky...I’m not a mod and have absolutely no desire to be. I stand up for myself and occasionally others if I think they’re being unfairly ‘got at’...as I do in real life. You, GP and occasionally AF love to portray us as some sort of double act but it’s not the case and it’s not up to me to tell Swale how to behave, he’s his own man.
    As I remember it, you accused me of something that was demonstrably untrue. I defended myself...you, eventually, apologised...water under the bridge now.
    GP said something, just before Christmas if I remember correctly. It wasn’t about anyone on the forum, but was probably the most callous thing I’ve ever read on here. More offensive than anything written in anger by Swale, imo. I was actually quite shocked, told him what I thought...no more, no less.
    Such comments have nothing to do with the nature of the thread...they’re to do with the individuals concerned. I have little idea how the card system works on here. Surprised you’re still ‘on a yellow’ but, as I’ve already said, it surely proves that AF already has the means to penalise anyone who ‘crosses the line’ without threatening to close down threads which survive entirely because of the interest and comment they generate.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 31-01-2022 at 11:06 PM.

Don't push it though TTR, we should be having a friendly debate not reviewing peoples' character. We almost all seem to fail at it. My post says what IT is (or isn't) not what HE is
    And yet you make unprovoked two completely wrong insulting statements about 2 of my posts and then pretend it never happened? Hypocrite!

As for Thicky, he forgets the stuff he has posted on this thread pure vile xenophobic crap, frankly he can play the innocent all he likes but I will henceforth ignore the ****!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    And yet you make unprovoked two completely wrong insulting statements about 2 of my posts and then pretend it never happened? Hypocrite!

As for Thicky, he forgets the stuff he has posted on this thread pure vile xenophobic crap, frankly he can play the innocent all he likes but I will henceforth ignore the ****!
    Halleluyah

Halleluyah
    Your still a jerk though! How somebody can be so ****ing dim is beyond me, but every time you post you look a complete dimwit! Still given there is an audience of 4 on here your less of an issue than ole Foxy, but hey ho.

For the record I'm not angry just enjoy telling you what an utter **** you are bye bye!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Your still a jerk though! How somebody can be so ****ing dim is beyond me, but every time you post you look a complete dimwit! Still given there is an audience of 4 on here your less of an issue than ole Foxy, but hey ho.

For the record I'm not angry just enjoy telling you what an utter **** you are bye bye!
    That must be a record
    What a twonk

Page 795 of 922 FirstFirst ... 295695745785793794795796797805845895 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)