+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sunderland Game

Sunderland Game

According to the Chronicle Live, a Sunderland area newspaper, they have a article saying -

Sunderlands Rotherham United friendly fixture is to go ahead, despite the Millers injury woes, injuries have forced the Millers game against Grimsby Town to be cancelled.
    The Millers cancelling the game so they can work on the injuries of the players for the Sunderland visit.

Why don't they put the truth, Rotherham haven't enough players in the squad. to cover the injured players.

Which players are injured then? I know Newell and JCH are injured but i think it shows how bad things are atm especially with the squad size that we've cancelled 1 friendly and contemplating of cancelling another, what a shocker of a start to the season with preparations.

Perhaps Sunderland could loan us a few kids and we make it a 7 a side game?

Will lose out on a few quid if they cancel so that waint happen! its a joke about the grimsby game ***in tinpot

some just picked a few knocks up, hoping alls well for first game of season apart from Newell and maybe Belaid, Ward should start but will come off at H/T due to a balloon injuring him

I'm sure you meet warming up millertop

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I'm sure you meet warming up millertop