+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now then my little K enders

Now then my little K enders

I know you are out there really - what an abysmal start to the season for PNE 22% possession and the yellow card collection has started already.

I knew when I was making this post it was going to be a mistake, 3 - 0 what a cr$p start

A crap start indeed Calvo, who is going to get the chop first.... Larry or Monky ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    A crap start indeed Calvo, who is going to get the chop first.... Larry or Monky ?
    Grayson is safe at PNE, they will not attract a manager of his like to replace him. money is on borrowed time despite the home win. When we lose to Newcastle 6 nil he will be gone

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Grayson is safe at PNE, they will not attract a manager of his like to replace him. money is on borrowed time despite the home win. When we lose to Newcastle 6 nil he will be gone
    I agree they wont get rid of SG, not yet, maybe he spoke out of turn a little a week ago, but he is a Yorkshire man and he thinks North end first and then puts his brain into gear, I seriously think he got a message from it all tho, and the team change and tactics prove that. There's no chance IMO that the likes of Alexander would get a sniff, its a long season and I'm hoping he will be there till the end of it.

Larry might be a fellow Yorkshireman, but I still think he said a load of garbage after last weeks loss to us. Although he was maybe just answering the biased questions that had been put to him.

Larry might be a fellow Yorkshireman, but I still think he said a load of garbage after last weeks loss to us. Although he was maybe just answering the biased questions that had been put to him.

You're right reporters will always seek out managers who are under pressure to obtain a panicked response I think. Maybe Uncle Trev had a word with him about being diplomatic

I used to know an uncle Trev, he never had anything to do with footy though lol

Im a Barnsley fan anyway Tops, so why arent there more fans on this board. Do you Preston fans have a more busier board than this ?

I used to know an uncle Trev, he never had anything to do with footy though lol

Im a Barnsley fan anyway Tops, so why arent there more fans on this board. Do you Preston fans have a more busier board than this ?
    Yeah mate they do, its easily searched on google, better not say it on here I might get potted again. I used to go to this other site, really busy, lots of threads about everything, then for reasons only known to themselves, they decided I was another poster who had previously been banned, so they said I was dead meat . I had no way of fighting it. 2 friends who I knew from there knew I wasn't a banned poster. I had only been there about a month. You had a good 3 points out of us recently, and you're doing well. Dyu think the bubble will burst or r u going for the promotion push? Personally I think if u keep pushing and the bubble does burst then you'll be fine and stay in this league.

Ive heard this from a few fans actually, that the so called bubble will burst for us and we'll end up finishing nearer to bottom than top etc. Well that might end up being true but its been an exciting season for us so far and theres been a lot to enjoy.
    We've won a fair number of games away at Preston since 2000 and that was our first away win of the season last week. But it was nailed on that we'd lose our first home game today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)