+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: County Dying

County Dying

Notts County have a winding up order against them...again. Recent buyers from China and America didnt want to know, they must have huge debt. Local business men walk away. Gates are now in the 2000s. The team is rubbish. They cant sign players as there is a transfer embargo, thats why Alan Smith who is about 90 still plays for them, his performances bring the game into disrepute.

How can things be worse, i cant think how, because i would by being catty. Chalky must be sobbing into his Fray Bentos Steak and Kidney pie, with canned peas and potatoes. Followed by a magnum if he has a freezer. I would post ten quid to them for milk money if i could be bothered, but im not. Even though my current account is in six figures. All i can do is offer a prayer, which is worth much more than me sending them 50 grand. 50 grand wont last till the end of a day, a prayer will.

The bloke that owns them had better phone the samaritans or the psychiatric care on the phone which is available in this area. He is at risk. A far cry from when he bought them thinking he had done a deal. Ha Ha. Its in his karma though, he will be found swinging in a glade, or on his kitchen floor with bulging eyes and vomit everywhere. Or walking down Nottingham high street, his arms out like a zombie muttering damn cambridge, his eyes bulging like a madman, which he must be to have got involved in the first place.

Are you ok chalky, i hope i havent made things worse, ring me if you want a fun ten minutes.

Lucinda.

It's nee good talking to Chalky, he willn't be watching.

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38175451

Anyway, he doesn't understand the word Nottingham, it's NOTTS ffs.

Seems to be falling on death ears Frank.

I dont think so. He has read it, just hasnt replied. You know what hes like, gives in at the earliest oppurtunity, self pity, no fight, weak, has it in for himself...no growth....turns every set back into a disaster...ad infinitum....glad im not him.

I'm just glad I'm not you Frank.

Ive had a working lifetime of people like Chalky. Call it burn out or whatever. Pandering to neurosis makes it worse. An old fashioned slap at the right time works wonders. Tell me about yourself Griff. I know you are a Carlisle fan, not a good start. I expect your life is a long list of disasters like everyone elses. There is no shame, trust me. Do you scratch yourself, threaten suicide, take drugs, drink too much, abuse everyone you come into contact with, have a criminal record, pretend to be superman, narcicisstic, paranoid, a sociopath, a murderer, basically a bad egg?

I think so. After all, you are a moderator.

Yes, no, no, yes, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

How much of a good start is being a Cambridge fan? To be born Cumbrian is to win first prize in the lottery of life. AND I don't have a purple heed.

Notts County,a team with a great history in football.. Hope they come through the bad time they are having..

Cambridge City,don't think they have any history in football at all.Correct me if I'm wrong though ..

Shows how much I know about them,it should be Cambridge United..lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Shows how much I know about them,it should be Cambridge United..lol
    there does happen to be a Cambridge city .....I scored one !

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)