+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warney Interview

Warney Interview

Top fella is Paul - being asked to do the impossible really - KJ knew it and walked. This man is RUFC through and through - sorry you've been put in this position Paul - hope you stay with us for many years to come in whatever capacity

The thing is can he really go back to what he once did. Physically, yes, but mentally he's not the same person he was. I feel for him because he clearly loves the club and enjoyed his fitness job. But he's been taken out of that comfort zone, he's been exposed to another life, to other pressures, to other burdens of responsibility, possibly to other feelings of exhilaration and accomplishment, despite the results. Sorry, Paul, but your previous life ended in November, you now have to carve out another, wherever that may be, whatever it may entail. Look forward, not back. Personally, if he does stay here, I'd rather see him as assistant manager because the club owes him that chance to progress his career and I think he'd be an excellent appointment. But...

If only everyone was as honest as Warne.
    He deserves better.

Yes indeed, but consider this, when you're sick and needing an operation you need a surgeon. A vet could do it at a push but you would want the surgeon.

We need a manager, not Warne the vet, much as he tries hard he isn't the answer and probably only there because he's the cheapest option.

Did Warney get a degree in psychology,because that is what i take from that report,i will say it again,hopefully for the last time,stay at RUFC,for the rest of your life Paul,you are loved by the fans,but please not as manager.

Agree with most of previous posts here, good guy to have in club his hearts obviously with rufc.. on reflection though we need a new experienced manager before the end of this season.

That was a good read wasn't it?

Nothing wrong with having Warne as manager. Better the devil you know.

So whatt you saying Gristy. Dont hold back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast