+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bradley lowery

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Behave Blockers there's plenty of threads to give the grunter hammer without doin it on this one.Decorum PLEASE. Bradley's funeral is on Friday.UTCB
    Just pointing out a few facts thats all Rodders. You know as well as I do he knows no lows and this is another example of him attempting to weasel his way in. If he's that bothered why hasn't he started one on pigmad ? is it because he can't suck up to anyone per chance? Anyway, apologies for having to a abuse the pig on your thread Rodders. I know it was posted with all heartfelt good intentions and I agree about the poor lad.

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    Him and NSU/WAWAW/Utah Saints + whatever other handles he has make a lovely couple.
    Agreed,cringeworthy,any so called United fan agreeing with that piece of human excrement

Bulmer can you close this thread before the usual suspects embarrass themselves any further, if that's possible. Point scoring on a young lads RIP thread pathetic.

Me and my lad (he's 15) were in tears when we were writing out a card months ago for young Bradley...
    When we saw the picture of him fast asleep on Defoe...Well, say no more.

God bless you young un...God bless you.
    Last edited by braggyowl; 11-07-2017 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    He certainly has mate, I don't know who did this but I think it's fantastic.

Attachment 5292
    So poignant so touching

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    So poignant so touching
    Everton are goin to host a charity match in memory of BRADLEY on September 3rd.Well done Everton and don't forget they gave £250,000 to his foundation.UTCB

Everton are goin to host a charity match in memory of BRADLEY on September 3rd.Well done Everton and don't forget they gave £250,000 to his foundation.UTCB
    Brilliant gesture from Everton,and isnt the Charlie Gard story just as heartbreaking

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Brilliant gesture from Everton,and isnt the Charlie Gard story just as heartbreaking
    It does my crust in to see kids so poorly,really feel for Charlie and his family.On a happier theme(well for me anyway)it's 11 years today since i had my 16 and a half hours cancer op. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 25-07-2017 at 07:54 AM.

It does my crust in to see kids so poorly,really feel for Charlie and his family.On a happier theme(well for me anyway)it's 11 years today since i had my 16 and a half hours cancer op. UTCB
    Remember when I was Stateside seeing a documentary from the early fifties. Scientist with white overall telling everyone that "in 5 years cancer will be a thing of the past", after the US Govt ploughed in millions of dollars. Untold billions later they ain't anywhere near finding cures. Spoke to a woman a few weeks ago whose 29 year old son died of Melanoma. He was prescribed 3 tablets costing, unbelievably, £70000 each. I think the pharmaceutical companies are ripping people off.

Wow Rod,that is worth celebrating my friend,Happy Anniversary

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456