+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pars

Pars

Just watched the Hearts v Pars game. Dunfermline looked like they might be a good team in the championship this season. They won on pens but probably should have beaten Hearts over 90 mins. Calum Morris played well for Dunfermline,Cardle also looks a good player. Their keeper looks dodgy though, punched everything. As for Hearts they were dire. Souttar ended up on his arse for both goals, ended up getting hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by portarab View Post
    Just watched the Hearts v Pars game. Dunfermline looked like they might be a good team in the championship this season. They won on pens but probably should have beaten Hearts over 90 mins. Calum Morris played well for Dunfermline,Cardle also looks a good player. Their keeper looks dodgy though, punched everything. As for Hearts they were dire. Souttar ended up on his arse for both goals, ended up getting hooked.
    There is always a team that exceeds expectations eg Morton last season. I agree that Dunfermline could be good and become that team this season

i watched the hearts game and tbh i didnt think the pars done anything special. worked hard, stuck to the basics and looked to stop hearts getting into any rhythm.

they played like a typical scottish side. physical and hard working. i wasnt overly impressed with them tbh thought they were decent dont get me wrong but i dont think they have much of a squad to be able to be challenging for the title like their manager suggested. playoffs would be a good shout tho.

they looked the complete contrast of hearts who played asif they didnt know eachother. no one seemed to know what they were doing. their equaliser came more down to having bodies in the box due to desperation rather than a flowing attacking move.

Peterhead beat Hearts in 90 minutes,don't get me wrong the Pars will probably be better than last season but they cannot be gauged against Cathro's team.That laddie is completely out of his depth his man management skills are non existent even at youth level,FACT.

At the risk of getting a bit Chips O'Toole I would say ffs we are Dundee United, let's just go and win this league.

Exactly.

It's 2.03 here in Spain and all I can think about is Dundee United 💜

Pretty pathetic really

even though i havent been impressed with anything ive seen in this competition, im not too worried as its basically pre-season friendlies. Really not bothers Hearts didnt win their group and the 6 fingered chunts have, we should fear no one this season and not get concerned with these games and who's beating who. Next week though, sh1t gets real....

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    It's 2.03 here in Spain and all I can think about is Dundee United ��
    Its 12.10 in Dundee and all i can think about is Stokie boy sitting with a cocktail and a very sair head.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)