+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ravanelli Applies For Hearts Head Coach Job

Ravanelli Applies For Hearts Head Coach Job

The White Feather is reported to be in Edinburgh today and has confirmed he wants the Hearts job.

Ravanwellie has applied for every available managerial position since time began 😆😆😆😆😆
    Consequently this is like saying Tesco are selling petrol.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Ravanwellie has applied for every available managerial position since time began ����������
    Consequently this is like saying Tesco are selling petrol.
    He's got no chance, but I thought it may have been of interest to Dundee fans.

Pressley, Hartley, Burley or Paulo Sergio . . . but Levine rates Jon Daly

Quote Originally Posted by deetox View Post
    He's got no chance, but I thought it may have been of interest to Dundee fans.

Pressley, Hartley, Burley or Paulo Sergio . . . but Levine rates Jon Daly
    Is that Kay Burley? 😎
    Anyway on the United forum prediction thread I have Hertz down to finish 5th.
    May have overestimated..

Is that Kay Burley? 😎
    Anyway on the United forum prediction thread I have Hertz down to finish 5th.
    May have overestimated..
    Where u got utd finishing in the big league?

Oh wait....

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    Where u got utd finishing in the big league?

Oh wait....
    Brilliant patter 😆

Brilliant patter ��
    Just what we need on this board
    Another"expert" who disna go to games

I've got Utd finishing around July.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I've got Utd finishing around July.
    Same ross.great post.

Hearts will need 100,000 total attendance and 9 points from the three games at Murrayfield to make up for no income at Tynecastle for three months until November.

Hearts could be well adrift at the bottom of the league after 12 away games. That's one less bottom six for Dundee.

Fur coats and nae knickers . . . super stadium and nae team. That's Edinburgh.

I had lunch for two on Tuesday at Maison Bleue at the West End . . . cost over £50 quid,

Today I'm having toasted pitta bread with Vintage Mackays Dundee Orange Marmalade and a big mug of tea . . . world class.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)