+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Free Drink

Free Drink

Our owner going to buy us all a free drink on the first home game again . Free ( 3 ) players would be better , 😉

Wow! Yet another generous gesture that brings out the cynic in me. Don't think for one minute the owner will be writing a cheque though!
    If this is the best the PR people at the Hawthorns can do then heaven help us! How about kids for a quid, a free programme, heaven forfend a free shirt.....and that's without me thinking about it. Generosity has never been a watchword at the Albion. In the dim and distant past (I've been going down for over 50 years) I asked once If I could get a discount on buying a quantity of tickets for one game. Quick as flash the reply was that if I could afford that number would I be interested in joining the board! No thanks!
    I stopped my season ticket once the Premiership was upon us. In the 25 years since nothing's changed and whilst Putin remains in charge I won't be going back.
    Yes he'll keep us in the Premiership but Oh Dear it's dire stuff. I'm like Mickd......much better footy at my local club thanks very much where support is appreciated. Rant over!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)