+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 128 of 206 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2329

Thread: Ex-Dons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Proper fairmers run. Surprised he's got time for that with hairst time approaching.
    He always put me in mind o' Billy Dainty or Max Wall.
    Had hoooorin' lang erms as weel.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I see Alan Tate is the Sheffield United first team coach. Oddest run I've ever seen at the football. Scott Brown had the oddest walk.
    As a stripling, you are blessed/unfortunate never to have witnessed the gait of Denis Kennedy, ex-Arbroath centre forward who scored freely with Keith, a better class of Maroon than the Lichties, in the late 1960s.

I’m sure whoever wrote The Birdie Song had either been a Kynoch Park regular, or had been sent animated drawings of the most awkward looking, yet penalty box-effective motion since
    Australopithecus afarensis (arguably) decided that rising for a heider from a corner was more effective from an already-standing position.

Is it nae Swansea he is at?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Is it nae Swansea he is at?
    Same thing.

He always minded me o thon guy at Celtic .. Sheeite

Underachieving lazy attitude-poor idler Shankland over in the low countries with a view to signing for Beerschott, currently bottom* of some Belgian league or other. £450k apparently the fee.

*finding his level the lead-swinging ****, although most places must be a step up from that honking Jute midden

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Underachieving lazy attitude-poor idler Shankland over in the low countries with a view to signing for Beerschott, currently bottom* of some Belgian league or other. £450k apparently the fee.

*finding his level the lead-swinging ****, although most places must be a step up from that honking Jute midden

Hmmm

Antwerp or Dundee?
    Antwerp or Dundee?

Birmingham wanting rid of Cosgrove. Think we could see off competition from Sheffield Wednesday to bring in him in?

He'd thrive in this new set up.

Speaking of Dumpdee.
    Strachan to take up a short term consulting post at Celtic while still holding his position at Dundee FC.

How does that work?

As far as I'm led to believe he doesn't get paid by Dumpdee but nonetheless surely it's still a conflict of interests?

Page 128 of 206 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast