+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Keeper being lined up.

New Keeper being lined up.

Barnsley are keen on signing Swansea City duo Oliver McBurnie and Mark Birighitti on loan, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club.

Barnsley boss Paul Heckingbottom is looking to strengthen his squad before the close of the transfer window and is hoping to bring in striker McBurnie and goalkeeper Birighitti.

Australian goalkeeper Birighitti joined Swansea last summer from Newcastle Jets, but he has yet to make a first-team appearance at the Liberty Stadium.

Davies on his way out of the door too then ???

Townsend

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Townsend
    Hope your right , the current climate down there just sends the alarms off these days .

Gunna need a sprinkler system fitted at this rate

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Davies on his way out of the door too then ???
    I said weeks ago this would happen
    Fire sale!!!

The "Suits" need to come out and make statements now. Even loyal long term guys are worrying. Right now we could be owned by the Chinese or North Korean and we'd have more openness and communication! From the LEADERS

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I said weeks ago this would happen
    Fire sale!!!
    The lads credentials suggest a little more than understudy status and he's two years over the age threshold .

I take the point Davies needs serious competition so hopefully Townsend will be the one that's going .

Bound to make you think though these days .

Iz sumdi laikin trick or treet darn theer , sum strange goowins on , a carnt se av much enthusiasm at minute abart goowin tmrw Bi glad wen seersons ovva

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Iz sumdi laikin trick or treet darn theer , sum strange goowins on , a carnt se av much enthusiasm at minute abart goowin tmrw Bi glad wen seersons ovva
    I'm looking forward to it mate. That slow train out of Huddersfield and a few pints before match will means Its started for real. Last weekend was a throw away. By next Saturday we will have 9 points!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast