+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ranger released from Prison early

Ranger released from Prison early

Nile Ranger has been released from Prison,10 weeks into a 8month sentence.He'll start trainin with Sarfend straight away,i wonder if Sarfend will get the same amount of hammer on Social media and other outlets as our club received durin the Ched Evans saga? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Nile Ranger has been released from Prison,10 weeks into a 8month sentence.He'll start trainin with Sarfend straight away,i wonder if Sarfend will get the same amount of hammer on Social media and other outlets as our club received durin the Ched Evans saga? UTCB
    'Conspiracy to defraud' isn't the same as what Evans was charged with.

That piece of dogs h i t can't stop being a full weight. He'll batter some bird,shoot some yardie or kick f u c k out of some poor sod in a pub and be back in stir by Xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    'Conspiracy to defraud' isn't the same as what Evans was charged with.
    Of course it isn't pops but it's not his first offence is it? He's a full weight bag of bobbar.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Of course it isn't pops but it's not his first offence is it? He's a full weight bag of bobbar.UTCB
    He seems to have been a troubled young man, who has grown into a troubled man.

I don't think me and Mrs FKB will be inviting him round for dinner any time soon.