+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good answer Joe!

Good answer Joe!

In today's paper there is a full page interview with Joe Root alongside which is 'The Cricketers' questionnaire: Root on career highs and lows'

Some examples are:

Best moment in cricket? - Winning the Ashes for the first time in 2013.

Worst moment in cricket? - Losing 5-0 in Australia in 2013-14.

Favourite ground? - Trent Bridge

Worst ground? - Hillsborough (Sheffield Wednesday football stadium).

Got a wise head on him that lad - I think he'll go far!

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    In today's paper there is a full page interview with Joe Root alongside which is 'The Cricketers' questionnaire: Root on career highs and lows'

Some examples are:

Best moment in cricket? - Winning the Ashes for the first time in 2013.

Worst moment in cricket? - Losing 5-0 in Australia in 2013-14.

Favourite ground? - Trent Bridge

Worst ground? - Hillsborough (Sheffield Wednesday football stadium).

Got a wise head on him that lad - I think he'll go far!
    Sensible lad is our Joe

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Sensible lad is our Joe
    I wonder why our Joe dint say BDBL or even Headingley for his favrit ground? UTCB

Good lad Joe!

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I wonder why our Joe dint say BDBL or even Headingley for his favrit ground? UTCB
    He was being honest?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    He was being honest?
    How any BLADE can say BDBL aint the best place on the planet never miind best ground is beyond me i'm afraid Monte,but Hey as always each to their own. UTCB

How any BLADE can say BDBL aint the best place on the planet never miind best ground is beyond me i'm afraid Monte,but Hey as always each to their own. UTCB
    Obviously not hit 'TRUEBLADE' status.

That's another written off by some then.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Obviously not hit 'TRUEBLADE' status.

That's another written off by some then.
    Probably not,he's usually busy throught the footy season,so no point in Our Joe havin a S/T.Will ya be watchin the Leicester tie on TV? Bearin in mind that some of the Sky money will be goin into King Kev's/the clubs pocket. UTCB

Probably not,he's usually busy throught the footy season,so no point in Our Joe havin a S/T.Will ya be watchin the Leicester tie on TV? Bearin in mind that some of the Sky money will be goin into King Kev's/the clubs pocket. UTCB
    Can't you make one post without some sort of side swipe, without mentioning your Messiah, the bestower of your TRUEBLADE status?

On the Sky money basis he would be a fool not to accept, same as all the rest do.

If you follow your logic( well, I say logic) you'd have to stop watching Sky because, occasionally they feature the pigs, and that must be like a dagger through the heart for the TRUEEST TRUE BLADE ever (and ad nauseum)

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Can't you make one post without some sort of side swipe, without mentioning your Messiah, the bestower of your TRUEBLADE status?

On the Sky money basis he would be a fool not to accept, same as all the rest do.

If you follow your logic( well, I say logic) you'd have to stop watching Sky because, occasionally they feature the pigs, and that must be like a dagger through the heart for the TRUEEST TRUE BLADE ever (and ad nauseum)
    I do believe it was you who brought the TRUE BLADE status up in this thread,if ya don't like the "banter" back don't give it out TT,it makes you sound rather mardy mi owd,that's my last comment on this tonight,but no doubt you'll need to have the last word won't ya. UTCB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast