+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Match View From Barnsley

Pre-Match View From Barnsley

Well that was as expected

“They shouldn’t be under any pressure or have any fans booing ffs, they are 3 games into their first season back in 47 years with 3 points on the board."

Was goin to say where are all these cocky blades they're on about they must be on S2 cos there's no sign of any on here then last post confirmed my suspicions. Always a tight game against this lot can't see tomorrow bein any different,hoping for goals as they score a few and we're a bit shaky of late at the back but they can't defend for toffee can see a score draw or one team nicking it by the odd one,dunno who tho as it could go either way

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Was goin to say where are all these cocky blades they're on about they must be on S2 cos there's no sign of any on here then last post confirmed my suspicions. Always a tight game against this lot can't see tomorrow bein any different,hoping for goals as they score a few and we're a bit shaky of late at the back but they can't defend for toffee can see a score draw or one team nicking it by the odd one,dunno who tho as it could go either way
    3-2 win for the BLADES,Evans 2,and Brooksy to score a worldy.I think Roy's views from are pretty much what ya get from oppo fans havin a dig at each other(especially when it's a derby) I'm still not happy wi the early KO tho,load of cack as far as i'm concerned.UTCB

These are the tw@ts.

Sheffield United FC (First Team) v Barnsley FC (First Team)

Football League Championship

Referee: Robinson, Tim
    Assistant Referee: Jones, Mark
    Assistant Referee: Hunt, Jonathan
    Fourth Official: Hart, Glen

Expect plenty of yellow cards and a very likely red card or two,like dishing them out.
    Last edited by CHIPBUTTYBLADE; 18-08-2017 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    These are the tw@ts.

Sheffield United FC (First Team) v Barnsley FC (First Team)

Football League Championship

Referee: Robinson, Tim
    Assistant Referee: Jones, Mark
    Assistant Referee: Hunt, Jonathan
    Fourth Official: Hart, Glen

Expect plenty of yellow cards and a very likely red card or two,like dishing them out.
    Thaz dun it nar Chippy,we'll get nowt from em 2moz nar.UTCB

Nobody really knows this side of Tankersley how it will pan out tomorrow .

Completely new young and inexperienced team plus Adam Hammill .

We could easily get a thumping , our defence isn't great at all at the moment .

Then again we could score early and go on to win very well , some of our attacking play is a joy to watch .

I'd be happy with a point myself .

Hoping for a good and trouble free game and may the best team win .

Tommorows game should have been a 3 pm kick off , these early 12 15 starts aren't right , puts fans off , SYP lost the plot ? Sunderland our next visitors 3 pm kick off , they will probably fill the 6k away end , ? Nothing makes sense anymore ? I don't know if it's the same for you ? Segregation and not being allowed to use all stands are costing our clubs plenty of money , Enjoy the match FCUK SYP , Forza di Reds UTFLWG

your right romared absolutely stupid kick off time syp ruining football in sheffield with there way over the top rules

All of South Yorkshire's clubs will pay indefinately for SYPs mistakes 28 yrs ago,problem is they're still making mistakes now,got to be the countries worst police force bar none

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast