+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Heros of the battle of ninian park

The Heros of the battle of ninian park

Fed up of watching the regular c**k either live or on tv, listening on the radio or reading text commentary, and to be honest because I had no choice, yesterday I resorted to 'watching' the bet 365 graphic, and you know what, it was the best game of the season by miles. I don't even know what the team was but they were Heros all, constantly putting life and limb on the line for the common good, possibly the most heroic rearguard action since roukes drift, if not the hot gates. I even wound Mrs Faber up enough to get some ooohs and aaaahs out of her when we shot on target, not to mention swearing at the laptop when their yellow card was issued, she presumed for some vicious, possibly career ending tackle. Oh how we cheered when 'full time' appeared on the graphic! I was exhausted, the old ticker needed a brace of ramapril to calm it down. Roll on the next one and come on you Rams!

I recommend a tad more mezedes with all that ouzo Andy.

Should try living here on Craggy Island where B365 is considered luxury footage.

I love bet365,, the excitement of the prices suspending and flasing up "GOOAL" with a net bulging gets me everytime.. doesnt happen for us a lot though.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    I love bet365,, the excitement of the prices suspending and flasing up "GOOAL" with a net bulging gets me everytime.. doesnt happen for us a lot though.
    Ray Winston’s Bet365 adverts is my favourite betting advert ever, it’s so engaging and catchy it gets you involved waiting for the result to come in and that’s what I like about that advert and that is what makes it special.

Second favourite is Paddy Power pure comical and funny has me in stitches especially the “Hey Fatty Bum Bum” one.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6KreN3ijYN0

Third favourite is the BetVictor advert which is stupid but hilariously funny.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJn9GjHFZks

Are you pissing me you have a list of youre favourite betting adverts get a life FFS. Jesus some peeple, this place is full of loosers

Quote Originally Posted by Supertel Ramfan View Post
    Are you pissing me you have a list of youre favourite betting adverts get a life FFS. Jesus some peeple, this place is full of loosers
    What don’t you have any favourite things to watch or do you spend your entire life moaning about things.

Going by all the posts that you have posted on this forum you do spend your entire life moaning about things.

Lots of favourite things mate. Stella peroni Absolute vodka girl scout cookies bruce banner gorilla glue. Not watching telly or screeching like a little girly about the french

Lots of favourite things mate. Stella peroni Absolute vodka girl scout cookies bruce banner gorilla glue. Not watching telly or screeching like a little girly about the french
    So basically you just made that last comment of yourself completely laughable and disgraceful and showed everyone why people trash this forum thank you very much and goodbye.

Ignore you go....

No need for that. Some on here have literally made a thread whinging about the forum being dead,, they need to lighten up ffs.

Bet365 is the best betting site, i prefer the darker background, and the layout is the simplist which is good,, like their offers and wouldnt use any other site. For a while the betfair exchange was the place to be but bookies have caught up in terms of prices and the comission is killing the exchange.. plus bet365 is much quicker aswell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)