+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 533 of 625 FirstFirst ... 33433483523531532533534535543583 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    That's absolute b0ll0cks.
    If supporters walk away as you're inferring, then McInnes wouldn't have heard the support telling him to GTF on Sunday.
    I'd suggest you can make your voice heard far better in attendance than not.
    Denying the club money only means that when the change does happen, then the next manager starts from a worse financial position
    Implying.

If supporters walk away as you're inferring, then McInnes wouldn't have heard the support telling him to GTF on Sunday.
    Denying the club money only means that when the change does happen, then the next manager starts from a worse financial position
    ....and if folk like you tell them that you’ll follow them to Westhill then Pittodrie will be no more.

You can always change a manager, but getting rid of Pittodrie will mean the end for our club.

Are you suggesting I should walk away? Not my style.
    I support the team, regardless of who the manager, chairman or even where were playing.
    Fair play for admitting you were wrong, it's not everyone that can be as astute as myself and see how things would end up.

It's great you finally agree with me (now that it's obvious) but I in turn agree with you about still going to see AFC play.

Like I pointed out when I said ages ago I wanted McInnes and Milne out, the manager and the chairman can change but the fans will still be hanging around long after.

Are you suggesting I should walk away? Not my style.
    I support the team, regardless of who the manager, chairman or even where were playing.
    I don’t make it to many games but I watch every match on redtv - as dire as it is, it’s like an addiction I can’t free myself from. I’ll likely keep watching even though I am 100% convinced that nothing will change whilst mcinnes is still in charge. He’s signed 2 decent players in the window but his tactics and team selection mean it’ll make no difference. We’re going to get pumped senseless by rangers on Sunday and cormack will really have to start thinking about making a decision. I would say a thrashing from rangers and knocked out of the cup and he’ll be gone. If he scrapes through in the cup it might buy him more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I don’t make it to many games but I watch every match on redtv - as dire as it is, it’s like an addiction I can’t free myself from. I’ll likely keep watching even though I am 100% convinced that nothing will change whilst mcinnes is still in charge. He’s signed 2 decent players in the window but his tactics and team selection mean it’ll make no difference. We’re going to get pumped senseless by rangers on Sunday and cormack will really have to start thinking about making a decision. I would say a thrashing from rangers and knocked out of the cup and he’ll be gone. If he scrapes through in the cup it might buy him more time.
    I watch the matches via RedTV also but admit it’s definitely a difficult watch. McInnes might see it out until the end of the season at best...he will definitely be away for the beginning of next season. The new money men have given us a load of money so will be looking for something good on the football front as a return at least.

Utter bullsh1t.

I see McInnes has let his number 2 speak to the media today to tell us how good and professional our manager is

You would think they are feeling the pressure. At least Tony Docherty has admitted that it isn’t going well at the moment.

Tick tock

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McInnes is driving the fans away that’s the reality. He will be sacked, it’s only a matter of time. I hope Cormack apologises to our fans for influencing The Anchor Man out of joining the team we will be playing on Saturday. We would have a much better chance of a result against them if he was their manager.
    Sevco would have fired him by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Sevco would have fired him by now.
    With Docherty coming out and saying the fans are being disrespectful is a laugh...he also stated it was historic for the club that we have reached Europe every season under McInnes...I would say that is far more disrespectful to the likes of Alex Ferguson.
    I believe they both are trying to get a quick exit out of the club now and are going to talk their way into getting sacked as well as having our club play football like a smaller team.
    Unbelievably unprofessional for a manager and his staff to complain about the fans who have suffered watching the dross their team displays. They obviously cannot cut the mustard under pressure so do us all a favour and leave the building as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Utter bullsh1t.

I don't hear people that are not there. Do you?
    I also can't imagine how the finances would be better for an incoming manager if income was reduced by stay away supporters. Is that exponentially linked to the number that walk away? Is there some sort of magic money tree that sprouts with the value dependent on how many cut their support

Page 533 of 625 FirstFirst ... 33433483523531532533534535543583 ... LastLast