+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 474 of 625 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476484524574 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McInnes has been in charge of bringing in players. They have affectively given him 90 days notice. He won’t be here for the start of next season so hopefully our player recruitment falls under the proper category of tooling up. McInnes will definitely get himself sacked because he is one negative b@stard when it comes to football tactics. As stated earlier...a new owner/chairman always wants to pick their choice of manager. McInnes will definitely not be here next season.
    I think January will be instructive as to Cormack's views on DM.

There is clearly money going into the "football operation" which to me means cash available for investment in the first team squad.

If DM gets to spend some cash in January then he may well have a future as it will show Cormack trusts him with the dosh. If we get the "I'm happy with the squad I've got" & the "Funso Ojo returning is like a new signing" spiel then I think his jackets on the shoogly peg as clearly Cormack wont be willing to trust him not to pish away the money that's available.

Time will tell I guess.

I also agree 100% with RST's post earlier. We're never going to match the uglies for spending, its a massive change in attitude, expectation & approach that's required. No more kow towing & forlock tugging. Stand up to the cuunts & take no sh1te on or off the park - & no more accepting of dross like Sunday.

Do that & Cormack will have most fans onboard - me certainly.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

There is clearly money going into the "football operation" which to me means cash available for investment in the first team squad.

If DM gets to spend some cash in January then he may well have a future as it will show Cormack trusts him with the dosh. If we get the "I'm happy with the squad I've got" & the "Funso Ojo returning is like a new signing" spiel then I think his jackets on the shoogly peg as clearly Cormack wont be willing to trust him not to pish away the money that's available.

Time will tell I guess.

I also agree 100% with RST's post earlier. We're never going to match the uglies for spending, its a massive change in attitude, expectation & approach that's required. No more kow towing & forlock tugging. Stand up to the cuunts & take no sh1te on or off the park - & no more accepting of dross like Sunday.

For McInnes’ sake I hope he gets no money in January going by your logic pal. Good riddance to him and his sh!tebag boss who has hindered the club for 20 odd years.
    This will be a test for Cormack and how he wants to be seen as the man running the show. If he wants a boring Aberdeen who won’t stand up then he sticks with our current mentality and keeps The Anchor Man and his likes. If Cormack wants to be seen as ambitious and strong he shows McInnes the door and says he needs better as we as a club have to progress. He said he wants to improve our business skills so if we don’t have the product on the pitch then that makes the job a bit harder than necessary. Get rid of McInnes and tell who will listen we are going to get better...then prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

Time will tell I guess.

It’s wishful thinking that there’s any significant purse to be spent in January in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    For McInnes’ sake I hope he gets no money in January going by your logic pal. Good riddance to him and his sh!tebag boss who has hindered the club for 20 odd years.
    This will be a test for Cormack and how he wants to be seen as the man running the show. If he wants a boring Aberdeen who won’t stand up then he sticks with our current mentality and keeps The Anchor Man and his likes. If Cormack wants to be seen as ambitious and strong he shows McInnes the door and says he needs better as we as a club have to progress. He said he wants to improve our business skills so if we don’t have the product on the pitch then that makes the job a bit harder than necessary. Get rid of McInnes and tell who will listen we are going to get better...then prove it.
    OK, fair enough, Sooooo, who is this great messiah you have in mind to take over from McIness? Its not anybody in Scotland as they are all of the same hoofball pish, scared to lose mentality. Pochotinio is a free agent !!! aye right !!! Cowley brothers have moved on, Jack Ross has just moved to Hibs, Neil Warnock ( More hoofball & he has whored himself to Hearts ) Paul Clement?? He is out of a job and has worked at some big clubs as assistant manager but has been pish when in charge himself, Steve McLaren ?? No Comment, Toni (50p heid) Koumbairie, well atleast he was successful at PSG. Feel free to enlighten me with your thoughts and no i am not a happy clapper, before you ask

The Alford mason lauding McInnes in the press today.
    He finished the interview with “I’m sure Derek will have us....”battling for the top 3”....

So in other words, achieving no more than we should.
    On our budget anything else is failure.
    Like last season.

Thank f uck he’s going with that mentality.
    A*se.

Quote Originally Posted by ObanRed View Post
    OK, fair enough, Sooooo, who is this great messiah you have in mind to take over from McIness? Its not anybody in Scotland as they are all of the same hoofball pish, scared to lose mentality. Pochotinio is a free agent !!! aye right !!! Cowley brothers have moved on, Jack Ross has just moved to Hibs, Neil Warnock ( More hoofball & he has whored himself to Hearts ) Paul Clement?? He is out of a job and has worked at some big clubs as assistant manager but has been pish when in charge himself, Steve McLaren ?? No Comment, Toni (50p heid) Koumbairie, well atleast he was successful at PSG. Feel free to enlighten me with your thoughts and no i am not a happy clapper, before you ask
    Step forward Real Kashmir’s Davie Robertson. .
    In fact, that needs a second

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    That tells me all i need to know about Milne/Cormack.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The Alford mason lauding McInnes in the press today.
    He finished the interview with “I’m sure Derek will have us....”battling for the top 3”....

So in other words, achieving no more than we should.
    On our budget anything else is failure.
    Like last season.

Thank f uck he’s going with that mentality.
    A*se.
    The problem is he’s not really going though.

He will still be on the board and still owns a fair amount of the club so no doubt he will continue to stick up for McInnes.

Hopefully Cormack doesn’t listen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by ObanRed View Post
    I reckon we should go for someone who has been fairly successful in their own country and a country that punches well above its weight. Some Croatian dude would be an idea as they may have very decent players who could be tempted to move to our club. The football Rejika played was a lot better than ours and the players had belief on the ball. Definitely coached better and as a team had a better understanding of each other. That was not by accident....the manager of that club was a step ahead of our Anchor Man.
    There will be a whole host of very decent managers out there...it’s up to Cormack now to pick someone a level above what we currently have if he wants improvement.
    I think a change of manager would benefit Aberdeen as things like ambition, coaching, mentality and ability have taken a dive. It’s too comfortable being Aberdeen manager at the moment and this has sucked the life out our drive.
    I am open to suggestions for who should be the new manager. I say let’s see if we can land someone from Croatia...a proper football nation at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    The problem is he’s not really going though.

He will still be on the board and still owns a fair amount of the club so no doubt he will continue to stick up for McInnes.

Hopefully Cormack doesn’t listen to him.
    I'm pretty sure his influence going forward will be minimal. Cormack said that Milne staying on the Board was part of the "transition". Cormack and his pals already own more than 50% so they will decide on McInnes's future, not Milne.

It's a sign that after all these years; there are still so many of you that can't spell his name correctly.

Page 474 of 625 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476484524574 ... LastLast