Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
Individually those games could be won. There's a reason that no team wins every game, even Man City, which you're struggling to understand or accept.

If we'd won those other games you're talking about it would have been like 16 game winning streaks and the manager would 100% be poached immediately. Ours was making headlines after 8 and was of course offered the Sunderland job.
I'm not saying win every game, remember I did say 80% of the games, I do wish you'd keep up!!

9/10 the games outwith the farm then Aberdeen should be favourites, that's not to say we'll win 9/10 but we should at least play like we ARE the favourites and stop playing negatively/defensively whatever you want to call it. Impose ourselves on those 9/10 games and you'll come closer to 3 points each time which in turn breeds more confidence.

You keep talking like having a manager poached is a bad thing, surely any team worth their salt wants a manager that's going to be coveted otherwise they're not doing too well. The more teams that come in for McInnes then the better he's doing and the better Aberdeen Football Club is doing.

You tell me, why does no other team outwith hun connected ones fancy McInnes as their manager? If he's done such a great job and overperformed as you put it then why has there never been credible links to any other teams??

Could it be that they possibly see what we all see, that he has, as every manager does, a glass ceiling and he reached his a few years back?