+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buying S****horpe Away Tickets Online?

Buying S****horpe Away Tickets Online?

Live over an hour away and wanting to miss the queues I decided to get our tickets online. Big mistake by the looks of it.

I've been online since 9:00am just getting a message coming up saying I'm in a queue and that they are experiencing a high level of demand. It's now 10:44 and I'm still no closer to getting our tickets.

Just wondered who might have had some success online and what time they logged on? Bang on 9:00 when I logged on.

Looks like its' going to be telly for us

wish i could go to both but I'm out of pennies so could only go to home game

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    Live over an hour away and wanting to miss the queues I decided to get our tickets online. Big mistake by the looks of it.

I've been online since 9:00am just getting a message coming up saying I'm in a queue and that they are experiencing a high level of demand. It's now 10:44 and I'm still no closer to getting our tickets.

Just wondered who might have had some success online and what time they logged on? Bang on 9:00 when I logged on.

Try phoning one of the other numbers at NYS and apologise for getting it wrong. They usually just divert the call for you. It's worked for me in the past.

Not talking phone calls 100s in a Q out side 200 left 10 mins ago . I was there at 5,30 and i was around 40 in the Q by 7.30 the Q was 200+ .People where buying 10 /20 tickets at a time with multiple season ticket cards . Saw a guy buy at least 50 in one go he was 15 minutes getting served.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post

Got mine online after a 1 hour 50 minute wait from 8:45 it was a bit of a tricky process took about 3 or 4 attempts to finally get the tickets in my basket and off to pay.

Think that this is where the points system that they are bringing in will make things fairer when tickets are in big demand. At the moment there is no real fair way to distribute the tickets.
    For instance me as a season ticket holder who as only been to 2 away games as managed to get a ticket by giving my son who was going down to join the queue my season ticket. Can't be fair that I get a ticket over someone who has been to 20 away games. At the moment all we've got is a big free for all.

It's 15:06pm and I'm still not getting past the message. Tried again from both a laptop and a desktop PC.

Reading the above, it's a sellout and tbh well done to those that were queuing from 11:30pm last night! You deserve them far more than me.

Telly it is then

Mine just kept saying in a queue so got someone else to log in and hey presto (they must have had a better internet or just lucky )

I’ve just gone on to look at shop and was in a queue again but came on after about 5 mins if that , I really hope this isn’t going to be a permanent system, it’s rubbish that you can’t see anything at all but tbh I’m not surprised

How come we are paying more at Scunny than them at NYS? Thought the clubs were in talks about prices
    Last edited by millertop; 09-05-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Went on at 0845 held in queue till 0930 then got ticket but did you read the full message under queue that you should not refresh the page or you would lose your place in the queue

Other thing that I did was log into my account tues night and clicked the button to keep it open that might have helped

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast