+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8000+ season tickets sold

8000+ season tickets sold

Fans have once again shown their incredible loyalty by committing to the Reds in anticipation of an exciting 2018/19 league campaign at Oakwell!

Barnsley Football Club are pleased to announce that 8,000+ season tickets have already been sold for the 2018/19 campaign. This is an increase of over 2,000 tickets on the equivalent date from the Club’s promotion campaign of 15/16.

Finance Director, Rob Zuk, is impressed with the dedication of the fan-base.

“We have seen an excellent uptake in sales over our ‘Early Bird’ period, and throughout May we are really happy to see so many fans renewing. We understand last year was frustrating for many and we didn’t get the season we had hoped for, but we asked everyone to remain together and this is exactly what has happened. We now look to have a productive summer both on and off the pitch with the big kick-off coming early August.”

With two months of sales remaining, you can still secure your seat at Oakwell for next season!

A 2018/19 Barnsley FC Season Ticket still offers fantastic value for money, with Adults starting from £350 – just £15.21 per game. Young Adults and Seniors can purchase for £215 – less than £9.35 per game, whilst Children’s tickets are available at only £35, equalling out only at £1.52 per game!

It's the Morais Effect--the joy of seeing the back of him has produced a period of hysteria.

Do we know aar many are kids tickets / concessions ?

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Fans have once again shown their incredible loyalty by committing to the Reds in anticipation of an exciting 2018/19 league campaign at Oakwell!

Barnsley Football Club are pleased to announce that 8,000+ season tickets have already been sold for the 2018/19 campaign. This is an increase of over 2,000 tickets on the equivalent date from the Club’s promotion campaign of 15/16.

Finance Director, Rob Zuk, is impressed with the dedication of the fan-base.

“We have seen an excellent uptake in sales over our ‘Early Bird’ period, and throughout May we are really happy to see so many fans renewing. We understand last year was frustrating for many and we didn’t get the season we had hoped for, but we asked everyone to remain together and this is exactly what has happened. We now look to have a productive summer both on and off the pitch with the big kick-off coming early August.”

With two months of sales remaining, you can still secure your seat at Oakwell for next season!

A 2018/19 Barnsley FC Season Ticket still offers fantastic value for money, with Adults starting from £350 – just £15.21 per game. Young Adults and Seniors can purchase for £215 – less than £9.35 per game, whilst Children’s tickets are available at only £35, equalling out only at £1.52 per game!
    Would have been more if they didn't slap the extra £100 on some season ticket. I'me just glad i go the early bird.

They're not getting a round coin out of me until I see the loyalty and commitment the suits show close season

surprised to be honest was expecting it to be about 5 or 6k

Monumental effort by the fans , they put the people running this club to shame because they sure as hell don't warrant it after the last 18 months .

Am shocked at that. Great support and hats off to em. I thought lowering the price would be the order of the day seeing as we're lg1 watching hoofball but to get that many already at championship prices is a great effort

Time for the club to repay that optimism. 8 thousand is a cracking effort.

Like I said my earlier post Ponte let's see what they're intension are

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Time for the club to repay that optimism. 8 thousand is a cracking effort.
    .....cracking effort by the fans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast