+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 292 of 339 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3388

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

As for HS2, if they had ever been serious then they should have started it in Leeds/ Manchester and worked their way south.
    On paper it was a vote winner in a lot of the areas it was supposed to run through, with the promise of well paid jobs and the usual pish that goes with Government projects.

A project like HS2 was always going to spunk money. The money spent before the first bit of building was carried out was eye watering.

My MP is a dolls heed. I can’t see a single positive attribute he’s bringing to the table. Doesn’t even live in the constituency, which really gets on my thrupennies. I’ve no doubt the party is absolutely full of them. They are held to a ridiculously higher standard though, from the unionist parties.
    Nothing the SNP have done would cause a ripple in Westminster. Its not even taxpayers money that was resting in the account & there’s 3 arrests. Someone like Hancoc0ck can go on the tele?

All things will be equal when I can picture what Sarwars & Ross’s front doors looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    On paper it was a vote winner in a lot of the areas it was supposed to run through, with the promise of well paid jobs and the usual pish that goes with Government projects.

A project like HS2 was always going to spunk money. The money spent before the first bit of building was carried out was eye watering.
    All to get affordable housing closer to London. There were portfolios needing boosting

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    My MP is a dolls heed. I can’t see a single positive attribute he’s bringing to the table. Doesn’t even live in the constituency, which really gets on my thrupennies. I’ve no doubt the party is absolutely full of them. They are held to a ridiculously higher standard though, from the unionist parties.
    Nothing the SNP have done would cause a ripple in Westminster. Its not even taxpayers money that was resting in the account & there’s 3 arrests. Someone like Hancoc0ck can go on the tele?

All things will be equal when I can picture what Sarwars & Ross’s front doors looks like.
    Sarwar’s will be a very very sun-faded shade of extremely light pink.

Ross’s will be as black as Sir Keith Joseph’s rotten monetarist heart, and his door number will be 1690, or suchlike.

I think “Bute House” is an apt name given the series of beauts who have had tenure.

Aye, most if them Labour, some right beauts there.

I can't see Scotland returning to vote for those pretendy brexit bästards.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post

Aye, no doubt to Tory owned consultants.

The main trouble of course is that folk don't really understand large amounts of money.

If they did then they would stop playing at being a world leader.

Labour are pro Brexit, anti immigration, trident renewing British Nationalists. They have nothing to offer Scotland.

I guarantee you that Starmer will get us into a war that has nothing to do with us. He won’t be able to help himself.

Paul Sweeney makes Fergus Ewing look like Albert Einstein. There’s a lack of talent across the board in Scotland

Labour are pro Brexit, anti immigration, trident renewing British Nationalists. They have nothing to offer Scotland.

I guarantee you that Starmer will get us into a war that has nothing to do with us. He won’t be able to help himself.

Like Blair before him, he will just do whatever the Yanks tell him to do.
    I hated Blair, I hated him before he was elected and never once changed my mind throughout his pathetic fake premiership.

I would however forgive him for Iraq if he just came out and admitted what sort of pressure he was under from across the Atlantic.
    He hasn't though and he never will.

Oh fück I've just remembered about Hazel Blears.

I never thought I was ever going to have to think about her simpering fückin face again.

She singled handedly stopped me watching Question Time.

Gads gads gads

It's them that started all this bollöcks by making everyone go to college and study psychology.

I'm away for a lie down.

Paul Sweeney makes Fergus Ewing look like Albert Einstein. There’s a lack of talent across the board in Scotland
    There's a whole bunch of talented people in Scotland, sadly none of them want to be politicians or maybe more accurately are not willing to be nodding dogs or #wheestforwhatever

Page 292 of 339 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302 ... LastLast