+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Carlisle Utd 27.11.18

Match Thread vs Carlisle Utd 27.11.18

Can't beat a soggy Tuesday in November to warm the cockles of your heart for footie. Here we go then. I've just phoned my Exeter supporting mate in Devon and he's assured me he will phone them and get them to stuff Macc and Sol for us, so no worries there then
    Last edited by SwalePie; 27-11-2018 at 07:39 PM.

Right side with Davies and Patching is worrying at the moment!
    Last edited by keldsyke; 27-11-2018 at 08:02 PM.

Really sounds like we ain't shown up tonight.... Not a sniff from us... Carlisle 5/3 shots already

Fitz, Turley, Ward and Thomas ok. Everybody else is crap. Milsom having a mare.

Sounds absolute garbage on the radio. Outplayed at home by a rubbish team...again.

It is terrible, starting from the team selection. I’d have rather him blood the young centre forward.

Cheltenham loosing... Boy could we do with 3 points tonight... Or even a performance... We are getting murdered at home by Carlisle... It's just unreal how weak this team is

Need to get Tootle on in the 2nd half - can't understand, why we don't have a reserve RB also, if Tootle is fit enough to be on the bench then he should start IMO

Half Time.

Analysis: We should be losing really, but our central DF and Fitz have been good enough to keep us in it. Hardly any attacks, we look like the away team. Only positive is that it's still goalless. I suppose if we knick a 1-0 win it will look like a dogged performance.

Really missing Stead, Hemmings, Enzio and Alessandra. Midfield are pretty useless. Milsom can **** off, he's offered nothing. Very negative, always going backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Need to get Tootle on in the 2nd half - can't understand, why we don't have a reserve RB also, if Tootle is fit enough to be on the bench then he should start IMO
    Nah, Tootle is finished IMO. He's got other stuff going on in his life. The Nail in the coffin was Bury away. He was so off the pace it was unbelievable.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast