+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrexham's Harris wants to ruin our day

Wrexham's Harris wants to ruin our day

Wrexham’s in-form striker Mark Harris is determined to leave his mark on Notts County and wreck their attempts to secure back-to-back victories.

The on-loan Cardiff striker has scored three goals in his last three games but is hoping to extend that run when the Welsh side visit Meadow Lane on Sunday.

Notts are looking to build on an impressive 2-0 win at Harrogate in midweek which saw them record their first victory of the season.

Notts County manager Neal Ardley explains Enzio Boldewijn goal celebration

But Harris, who figured against Neal Ardley's side during his time at Newport last season, has set his sights on halting their bid for momentum.

“Them coming down from League Two, I played against them last season,” said Harris.

“I know the ground so hopefully I can put my mark on that ground and score another goal, and get the three points.”

Wrexham have yet to win away from home this season having squandered a two-goal lead at Boreham Wood in a 2-2 draw before losing to Dover.

But Harris maintains he is not concerned about Wrexham’s early bout of travel sickness.

“I am speaking from all the lads, we deserved to win both away games,” said Harris.

“We were 2-0 up at Boreham Wood in the 81st minute and we should have seen it out, we know it was our fault.

Will Patching departure from Notts County was down to circumstance rather than his quality

“We should have won and then Dover, 1-0 up, the red card killed us a little bit but we should have held on there.

“But I am not too worried about our away form, I think we have got enough in the changing room to be fine with that.

“We start Sunday and hopefully get a win.”

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...rmined-3218460
    Last edited by Oldstripy; 16-08-2019 at 12:17 PM.

Well, just hope their current away form continues....

Agreed, lets ruin his day.

Usually when players make these rash and stupid statements they achieve...nothing. Better to let the football do the talking.

If I were a Notts player reading this article, I'd be determined to leave my mark on Mark Harris' shin.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    If I were a Notts player reading this article, I'd be determined to leave my mark on Mark Harris' shin.
    If I were a Notts player reading this, I'd be determined to make my mark in the Wrexham goal.....

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Shin? He would be battered black n blue

Makes a change from one of our players or the owner/manager making silly comments and them being put up in the dressing room for motivation

I'm struggling to see anything of any consequence in what he says. He has played at ML before, hopes he scores, says they should have won the games they lost but it was their own fault they didn't, and is hoping for a win.

Nothing controversial there surely.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    I'm struggling to see anything of any consequence in what he says. He has played at ML before, hopes he scores, says they should have won the games they lost but it was their own fault they didn't, and is hoping for a win.

Nothing controversial there surely.
    State the obvious Cher. It’s like someone saying they will thrash you 8-0, nothing wrong with it, but a tad disrespectful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast