+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: England v New Zealand World Cup Semi Final

England v New Zealand World Cup Semi Final

Top weight on but not impossible either .

Good luck lads do the nation proud .

Brilliant first half for England. Played some inspirational rugby in the first 20 mins and unlucky not to have another try with our attacking play. Not made any mistakes and kept the all blacks comfortably at bay. More of the same 2nd aif and we should be in the final. Come on lads keep this up

Absolutely pulsating half of rugby , the fitness levels to play this game at this level is astonishing .

C'mon England we can do it .

Wow just wow , what a performance by England .

Absolutely immense , possibly the greatest victory in English rugby history bar the win in the world cup final of 2003 .

There just aren't enough superlatives that can give that victory and performance justice .

Well done boys , you've made the nation proud .

Magnificent performance. Proud as punch of the lads. Thoroughly deserved victory and one of the most intense and exciting games of rugby I've ever seen. Sport at its finest. Finish the job now lads

I’m not a regular follower of rugby but I really enjoyed that. These lads make these roll about footballers look like wimps.

God I enjoyed that, discipline, skill, heart, desire, strength, power, teamwork, 110% effort and no underhand crap and cheating going off. Finally both teams giving each other a guard of honour off the pitch at the end. It epitomizes what sport is all about. Bloody superb stuff. Modern day Football players hang your heads. Look at these Rugby boys on the park today, this is how it should be done. Privilege to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    I’m not a regular follower of rugby but I really enjoyed that. These lads make these roll about footballers look like wimps.
    Cos they are wimps and fairies mate. Football is absolutely garbage now compared to what it used to be. Overhyped, over rated, overpaid cheats prancing around for 90 mins

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    God I enjoyed that, discipline, skill, heart, desire, strength, power, teamwork, 110% effort and no underhand crap and cheating going off. Finally both teams giving each other a guard of honour off the pitch at the end. It epitomizes what sport is all about. Bloody superb stuff. Modern day Football players hang your heads. Look at these Rugby boys on the park today, this is how it should be done. Privilege to watch.
    Absolutely spot on Pass , those two TMO decisions that harshly went against England were simply accepted without any dramatics directed at Nigel Owens .

Nice rule when NZ had the penalty then lost it because their player pushed Farrell in the face after the the penalty was already awarded .

Enjoyed that .

No need to bring Ben Stokes on either !!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast