+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Toon vs wolves

Toon vs wolves

Hmm...not sure who's available for this one. Nufc.com reckon that Dummett, Carroll and Miggy are available again. They say that Gayle is available too but that means as much as ...ah, bollocks...I was going to come up with some witty (well, to me, anyway ) analogy but i can't be arsed...he's just shit.

Mrs Doubtfire will persist with his 3 CB formation so i'd expect Lejeune, Frenandez and Dummett to play with Krafth and Willems (if he's fit) to be either side. If Willems isn't fit, Clark is close so Bruce may choose to put him in there and put Dummett at LB.

Now, let's see who plays on Wolves' right....no one of any note.....ah, no, wait...it's that bloody freak Traore. I think it's almost worth putting money on whoever plays at LB having to come off with an injury as whoever we play there will have just come back after an injury and running after him all afternoon is probably the last thing they need.

Hayden in midfiled with either of the Longstaff brothers-not worried which although maybe Matty is the better bet currently.

Up front? Surely it has to be Carroll. Maybe there's a player in there somewhere with Joelinton-there has to be, doesn't there?-but that player is not the Number 9 we need. Playing him there is like having a normal road car and trying to do off-roading in it...just never going to work. So, Carroll up top with Joelinton and Miggy either side.

Will be painful to watch...Wolves' exciting attacking talent and style...against our 'lump it up to an isolated front man and hope to get a lucky bounce'. Incidentally, 6 years ago they were in League One.

Erm....

Name:  team.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  85.7 KB

Anyone any idea how Bruce has managed to get all our RBs injured? Surely not just bad luck.

That's the team we have

Gayle and Sean Longstaff starting were in trouble And not even Sorensen on the bench instead of Allan

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Gayle and Sean Longstaff starting were in trouble
    Nope...quite happy to have them both, personally.

I do agree that we're in trouble, btw, but not because of the Longstaff brothers.

edit...oops...meant both brothers...definitely not Gayle

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Nope...quite happy to have them both, personally.

I do agree that we're in trouble, btw, but not because of the Longstaff brothers.

edit...oops...meant both brothers...definitely not Gayle
    Sean Longstaff is terrible even against Rochdale he was outplayed

Matt Longstaff is a class act shame his brother isnt

The lingstaffs. HAve probably had many more bad games than good ones
    Gone off the boil imo

Can any midfielders have a good game the way Bruce plays.Watching the ball go from back to front over their heads everytime we get it.May as well take up plane spotting.
    Dont have to be a genius to work out that our top performers this season are all defenders and the goalie.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Matt Longstaff is a class act shame his brother isnt
    Matty is decent and has had about 5 games.

Sean is also decent and has had a lot of decent games.

Players can go through bad spells and have terrible games against weak opposition (i'd also point out the whole team were poor).

I'd still much rather have him than not.

More to the point - Allen and Watts on the bench, talk about highlighting our injury list.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)