+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Two due in today but no striker

Two due in today but no striker

Andy Giddings
    @Gids1980
    ·
    52m
    Understand #rufc are one of the clubs chasing winger Mamadou Thiam from #barnsleyfc. Player has several options, inc #hearts. As GS said yesterday those players not required at Oakwell have had options for a while. #DeadlineDay.

Andy Giddings
    @Gids1980
    At this stage, I'm told #rufc are confident of bringing in two players today. PW said at his presser yesterday he was looking into getting a winger and a defender.

Presumably Thiam and Tilt then...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 31-01-2020 at 11:03 AM.

On Blackpool message board:

Scrafters on Twitter -

‘ Curtis Tilt has been at Bloomfield Road this morning but it sounds like the move to Rotherham is happening’

Rumoured to be around £100k

This off a Blackpool forum -

‘ Curtis Tilt has been at Bloomfield Road this morning but it sounds like the move to Rotherham is happening’

Rumoured to be around £100k

. Great minds Peri!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Andy Giddings
    @Gids1980
    ·
    52m
    Understand #rufc are one of the clubs chasing winger Mamadou Thiam from #barnsleyfc. Player has several options, inc #hearts. As GS said yesterday those players not required at Oakwell have had options for a while. #DeadlineDay.

Andy Giddings
    @Gids1980
    At this stage, I'm told #rufc are confident of bringing in two players today. PW said at his presser yesterday he was looking into getting a winger and a defender.

Blackpool still adamant none off their players are leaving to a Lge1 team so if true that rules tilt out but we will see.12&half hours to go.

This off The Real EFL website -

Rotherham is an excellent fit for Tilt, he’s strong and aggressive and would easily fit into the powerful Millers line up.

If he does go, many disappointed Blackpool fans will be once again be wondering what is going on at the club.

His departure surely signals the fact that after a good start, the club feels it now has no chance of promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Andy Giddings
    @Gids1980
    ·
    52m

Andy Giddings
    @Gids1980

Thiam cost Barnsley close to a million. 6 month left on his contract, don't know if year extension options are available..

Hearts manager is the ex Barnsley manager and he's also looking at green (Barnsley R.

A well known ex poster on here just told me that we are looking at a winger from Huddersfield.

How is Gino? Send him my regards...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast