Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!

Thread: First European League has declared

First European League has declared

The Belgium league has declared Club Brugge the winners and ended the season now.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-awarded-title

It's not a big league but it is the first European one to do so, I wonder if it'll spark similar events in other leagues.

yeah, not football (rugby) but the falcons have been given promotion back to the premier league again.

They did only have one more game to play...

We must finish this season imo. Its 80%finished the next is 100 % not started, delay or abandon/reduce 20/21

In the Belgian league one team goes down.
    The team currently last is only 2 points behind 2nd bottom with 1 game left.

i think this is the end of high wages football as we know it for a very long time

this virus has no cure and could explode again next year later this year in india and such places

i cant see sky etc paying out huge sums if they are not guaranteed a season finish

i se th eprem is talking about playing games in china to try and get the season finished to protects its 720 odd million
    desperate times and measures etc

I think they would be asking for a lot of trouble if they took the games to China - where have you seen this? I've not come across it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    I think they would be asking for a lot of trouble if they took the games to China - where have you seen this? I've not come across it yet.
    the gazette and talk sport
    i dont think it will happen but its an idea put forward

money talks

Money does indeed talk.

If they can get it to China, I imagine it'll be used as the launch point for that 39th game or whatever it was a few years ago, which will further launch towards a European super league.