Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Obamagate

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,068

    Obamagate

    With Trump trailing in the polls ahead of Novembers Presidential Election, he was always going to play dirty.

    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...195136837.html

    "The unproven narrative holds that Obama, along with his then-Vice President Joe Biden, former FBI Director James Comey, multiple intelligence services in both the US and abroad, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and a handful of Ukrainian oligarchs, planted a phoney theory that Trump was colluding with Russia in order to win the 2016 election. Once planted, the theory was allegedly picked up by members of the anti-Trump "deep state" in the US and used to spy on and frame members of Trump's inner circle.

    Among those framed - according to the narrative - was former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who in December 2017 pleaded guilty to lying to FBI investigators during the course of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the election.

    Last week, despite the guilty plea, the US Justice Department abruptly and unexpectedly dropped those perjury charges. In a filing, Attorney General William Barr argued that the investigation was never justified to begin with and Flynn's subsequent guilty plea should be ignored."

    Obama this week has been very critical of the way Trump has handled the pandemic.

    These two issues prompted Trump to accuse Obama of ....something. It looks like he is accusing Obama of trying to conduct a "coup" but he is not being clear and, so far, no evidence has been provided.

    Buckle up for the dirtiest US election ever. I have got my popcorn ready.

  2. #2
    According to Trump, Obama and Biden should be in jail and Michelle's gender is at the least questionable.

    This circus will be brilliant!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    739
    Before you all start on "Trump is Nuts" you need to look at the evidence and there is a lot. It's pretty damming on the left and the media and makes Watergate a Sunday school picnic. I could go into all the "in and outs" of the evidence, but I can't be bothered and most people could'nt even care so why should I on people who want to believe a story not the story. The media will NEVER allow the story to be told; Russia Collusion, Mueller Report etc its all the same story. It's a conspiracy theory they cry. Yes it is but Not from or by Trump. If you are bothered you need to look at the work of Sara Carter, John Soloman and many others in the USA not here. MSM Media sits on biggest political scandal for years; a complex and fantastic hoax all because it could not have happened without their support and compliance. Disgusting Political bias and they call themselves reporters.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydave View Post
    Before you all start on "Trump is Nuts" you need to look at the evidence and there is a lot. It's pretty damming on the left and the media and makes Watergate a Sunday school picnic. I could go into all the "in and outs" of the evidence, but I can't be bothered and most people could'nt even care so why should I on people who want to believe a story not the story. The media will NEVER allow the story to be told; Russia Collusion, Mueller Report etc its all the same story. It's a conspiracy theory they cry. Yes it is but Not from or by Trump. If you are bothered you need to look at the work of Sara Carter, John Soloman and many others in the USA not here. MSM Media sits on biggest political scandal for years; a complex and fantastic hoax all because it could not have happened without their support and compliance. Disgusting Political bias and they call themselves reporters.
    Bloody hell Dave! “Obamagate” seems to me to be the Trumpster’s latest wish to create a debate and build a distraction from his terrible handling of the coronavirus in the US.

    Trump manufactures outrage like no-one else can to remind the Republicans and rednecks that everybody except him is against them.

    He simply constantly repeats the mantra that he is the only person who can save the blue-collar workers, the NRA and the neo-fascist groups et al, from the evil socialists, the ones just like former President Obama and his wife Michelle.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,079
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Bloody hell Dave! “Obamagate” seems to me to be the Trumpster’s latest wish to create a debate and build a distraction from his terrible handling of the coronavirus in the US.

    Trump manufactures outrage like no-one else can to remind the Republicans and rednecks that everybody except him is against them.

    He simply constantly repeats the mantra that he is the only person who can save the blue-collar workers, the NRA and the neo-fascist groups et al, from the evil socialists, the ones just like former President Obama and his wife Michelle.
    Same Over there BT eh? except Trumps fault all of it

    I’d have to agree with him a bit though re Obama and his wife / husband and dodgy children supplied by someone else allegedly).

    Trump at least stopped travel straight away
    In and out of America and was man enough to point the finger at the real culprits in this national disaster.
    He asked for the Ebola money that Obama had to one side in a major disaster to try and help Americans in this time of need but was refused it .

    I’m only guessing but I bet that’s his fault as well.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,068
    Another one bites the dust...

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52688658

    Following...

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ne-coronavirus

    And how long can this man survive?

    https://www.scmp.com/news/world/unit...ing-dr-anthony

    He doesn't like expert advise, does he?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,442
    Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Another one bites the dust...

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52688658

    Following...

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ne-coronavirus

    And how long can this man survive?

    https://www.scmp.com/news/world/unit...ing-dr-anthony

    He doesn't like expert advise, does he?
    Oh yes, however, you have to remember:-

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Bloody hell Dave! “Obamagate” seems to me to be the Trumpster’s latest wish to create a debate and build a distraction from his terrible handling of the coronavirus in the US.

    Trump manufactures outrage like no-one else can to remind the Republicans and rednecks that everybody except him is against them.

    He simply constantly repeats the mantra that he is the only person who can save the blue-collar workers, the NRA and the neo-fascist groups et al, from the evil socialists, the ones just like former President Obama and his wife Michelle.
    BT. have you looked at the facts on this case yet? Nothing you have said is evidence; its just opinion and that's not good enough. Forget Trump and just look at what the Left have done via Obama. Media on this is just like Pravda; I have no respect or time for these hacks anymore. Where is the proper investigative journalists on this. Well they are few and far between. 3 years of collusion and endless reports and no single charge for collusion just process crimes for a few incidental people at best. They; FBI etc knew the Steel dossier was rubbish in January 2017 and yet continued the hoax and the illegal FISA warrant spying without verification or prediction destroying lives and costing millions. The media industrial complex does not care about laws, facts, evidence or anything, its inconsequential as long as you hate Trump your good to go. Once the power of the State is against you you are in a world of trouble and that's the essence of Obamagate. I've spent 3 years looking at American sources and the documents produced by Congress etc and I find it amazing. Now I know for sure the rule of law is dead; as long as you are on the left you can do anything. Show me the evidence I am wrong and I will take it all back but please don't be fooled by the media and lefty hacks that they are somehow innocent and victim of alt right conspiracy sites & Red neck fascists, it's far too serious for that kind of BS. The fact people are so poorly informed is itself very revealing.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,442
    "..........The fact people are so poorly informed is itself very revealing. "

    Talk to many Americans and they are unaware of what is happening in the next State, never mind the rest of the world. Many are not informed because they have no interest in being informed by whoever. This inherent ignorance leaves them wide open to any media interference and, as has been proved many times, if you repeat something often enough it will be accepted as the truth.
    Publish it on the internet and it is taken as gospel. What a sad state the world is in!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydave View Post
    BT. have you looked at the facts on this case yet? Nothing you have said is evidence; its just opinion and that's not good enough. Forget Trump and just look at what the Left have done via Obama. Media on this is just like Pravda; I have no respect or time for these hacks anymore. Where is the proper investigative journalists on this. Well they are few and far between. 3 years of collusion and endless reports and no single charge for collusion just process crimes for a few incidental people at best. They; FBI etc knew the Steel dossier was rubbish in January 2017 and yet continued the hoax and the illegal FISA warrant spying without verification or prediction destroying lives and costing millions. The media industrial complex does not care about laws, facts, evidence or anything, its inconsequential as long as you hate Trump your good to go. Once the power of the State is against you you are in a world of trouble and that's the essence of Obamagate. I've spent 3 years looking at American sources and the documents produced by Congress etc and I find it amazing. Now I know for sure the rule of law is dead; as long as you are on the left you can do anything. Show me the evidence I am wrong and I will take it all back but please don't be fooled by the media and lefty hacks that they are somehow innocent and victim of alt right conspiracy sites & Red neck fascists, it's far too serious for that kind of BS. The fact people are so poorly informed is itself very revealing.
    You seem to agree with Trump that, when a story is critical of him, then it is the media who are to blame for broadcasting Fake News.
    You live there Dave, so you know better than me if this is actually true.
    But when you say that you have seen evidence against Obama etc then can you put it up on here so that we can see it as well? And I presume that this evidence doesn't come from the media, because you don't trust it?

    Whether you live in the States or the UK we have all seen Trump in action, whether that be on the news or via his tweets. And I will take some convincing that he is the right man to be leader of the free world.

    You obviously disagree, which is fine, but I'm just glad that he's not in charge over here. Boris is bad enough thank you very much!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •