Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Reconstruction idea!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    284

    Reconstruction idea!

    Firstly any reconstruction should always be planned a full season ahead never a knee-jerk.

    Divisions same size they are now. However at the completion of 2 rounds the bottom side of each division is relegated and top of the one below is promoted. They enter the division above with the same points and stats as the club (7th place) at the top of the post split second tier. The club being relegated simply takes the position of the club they replaced.

    Then towards the end of the season after the split play offs similar to now.

    Just a thought.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14,488
    Now where do i start?,right after 2 rounds of games we are bottom of the Premiership and the Dees are top(i know,i know)of the Championship.

    The Ogren's had drawn up a spending plan for January to get us out of the shyte but this is now shelved because we have been relegated after 22 games.

    Across the road there are wild celebrations as not only have the Dees been promoted mid season but they are joint 7th in the league with only 16 games to go.ST Mirren and the Accies were having terrible season's and were only above us on goal difference.

    The two teams i mention above now find themselves joint bottom with us gone and both are 15 points behind a side that last week were in the Championship.

    I am sorry mate lets just relegate Hearts keep the status quo and move on,you know it makes sense.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,350
    Quote Originally Posted by geofoxposse View Post
    Firstly any reconstruction should always be planned a full season ahead never a knee-jerk.

    Divisions same size they are now. However at the completion of 2 rounds the bottom side of each division is relegated and top of the one below is promoted. They enter the division above with the same points and stats as the club (7th place) at the top of the post split second tier. The club being relegated simply takes the position of the club they replaced.

    Then towards the end of the season after the split play offs similar to now.

    Just a thought.
    FFS what planet are you on??? Do they serve paraffin on draught 🙈🙈🙈

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,095
    Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    FFS what planet are you on??? Do they serve paraffin on draught ������
    Yes Nelms would definitely vote NO to this or maybe YES or NO...actually YES

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,464
    Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Yes Nelms would definitely vote NO to this or maybe YES or NO...actually YES
    not before defying the internet x400 message protocol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •