Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Premier League ..........

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,691

    Premier League ..........

    ........called. Surely this requires a ‘Statement’.


    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52646282

  2. #2
    No doubt.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,529
    Jambos forum is a hoot.

    They expect Budge to get the courts to give an interim interdict to stop them being relegated.

    Doon.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    435
    Hearts will be favourites for promotion. The funsters will not be happy.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by no1arabbelfast View Post
    Jambos forum is a hoot.

    They expect Budge to get the courts to give an interim interdict to stop them being relegated.

    Doon.
    Question, is it not within the SPFL rules that a club cannot take legal action such as an interim interdict against the SPFL?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    11,989
    Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Question, is it not within the SPFL rules that a club cannot take legal action such as an interim interdict against the SPFL?
    It is. But they could ask John Nelms to intervene surely? ❤😁

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,464
    Mibbes Aye, mibbes naw

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,464
    Let me reflect on all of this. Hearts down, United up and no reconstruction. Seriously, what did Nelms get for Dundee out of this? baffling

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    11,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Let me reflect on all of this. Hearts down, United up and no reconstruction. Seriously, what did Nelms get for Dundee out of this? baffling
    He may have cost the Dees up to £4m in revenue if they don't get up next season.
    Genius.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,464
    Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    He may have cost the Dees up to £4m in revenue if they don't get up next season.
    Genius.
    In simple terms Hearts will boycott and they lose our crowds. So it will hit them hard next season too.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •