Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Saudi move for TV rights. . .

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    42,589

    Saudi move for TV rights. . .



    I know it's the mirror but it makes sense. . .

    This would finish that **** Keys off.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,550
    The reason right there for the Qatar led objections. They will be gone from PL if this is true. No doubt they will try and purchase an English club themselves.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    42,589
    Aye, it now means the prem have to think of the money they could get from that bid.

    Edit: On Facebook people are putting up screen shots of the backpages of Saudi newspapers saying the deal is done.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Aye, it now means the prem have to think of the money they could get from that bid.

    Edit: On Facebook people are putting up screen shots of the backpages of Saudi newspapers saying the deal is done.
    Just seen some of those screenshots of those back pages/articles on Twitter, couldn't tell you what they say though

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    The reason right there for the Qatar led objections. They will be gone from PL if this is true. No doubt they will try and purchase an English club themselves.
    Not sure Qatar can buy an English club, not with the purpose of funding it to the level of European competition anyway as they wouldn't be eligible to play in Europe with Qatar already owning PSG

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Xamand View Post
    Not sure Qatar can buy an English club, not with the purpose of funding it to the level of European competition anyway as they wouldn't be eligible to play in Europe with Qatar already owning PSG
    Just going off their supposed interest in Leeds a while back. Not sure about the European thing though, the Red Bull teams spring to mind.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    330
    Logical next step for Quatar is to sell PSG, buy blunderland and start a proxy war of investment for the rest of eternity..... that would be be fun

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •