Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!

Thread: OT Premier League restarts

OT Premier League restarts

17 June, all being well as my dear old gran's cleaner used to say.

And its a cracking game to restart the season for neutrals. Aston Villa vs Sheffield United. 0-0 anyone? Perhaps one of the games not to broadcast at all or condemn to Amazon Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    17 June, all being well as my dear old gran's cleaner used to say.

And its a cracking game to restart the season for neutrals. Aston Villa vs Sheffield United. 0-0 anyone? Perhaps one of the games not to broadcast at all or condemn to Amazon Prime
    Will Sky re-activate everyone's sports package as a result?, I'm not sure about you but I can genuinely say I haven't missed live football on tv, probably because of the weather, but looking to cancel Sky sports.

I can't say I have either tbh. Cricket - yes, bog snorkeling - yes, pole vaulting - yes, but premier league: not in the least

I can't say I have either tbh. Cricket - yes, bog snorkeling - yes, pole vaulting - yes, but premier league: not in the least
    SAme, although swap the bog snorkelling for shin-kicking and pig racing

Quote Originally Posted by wessoram View Post
    Will Sky re-activate everyone's sports package as a result?, I'm not sure about you but I can genuinely say I haven't missed live football on tv, probably because of the weather, but looking to cancel Sky sports.
    I cancelled my 6 month now TV package, doubt I'll get it again until everything is in full force. Never bothered watching the PL games, so nothing lost

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    I cancelled my 6 month now TV package, doubt I'll get it again until everything is in full force. Never bothered watching the PL games, so nothing lost
    Didn't know there was a package, I junked my 75 a month Sky package for the pay as you go Now TV thingy, average about 20 a month pre lockdown, plus a bit of Rams TV on top

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Didn't know there was a package, I junked my 75 a month Sky package for the pay as you go Now TV thingy, average about 20 a month pre lockdown, plus a bit of Rams TV on top
    They throw you the odd deal now and again, also get a discount through work benefits deals

Shame they don't show Fierljeppen. Allus gud forra laff.