Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Andy Carroll

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,564

    Andy Carroll

    Still injured. After 4 months lockdown. Injury was listed as a knock in January. He is truly finished now if he can't recover from a knock with 6 months off.

    WTF. 25k a week, what was the point? Gayle also injured, so does that mean we can expect Muto to play?

    JL is now a goal machine so maybe we are good, but my God, Bruce doesn't inspire confidence with his interviews.

    I think we could still be in big trouble.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,564
    See Sky are introducing a crowd noise feature. How authentic will it be? In our games will you hear "get out of our club you fat basstard"?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    18,786
    No, we're definitely not safe yet-who knows how lockdown has affected any of the teams.

    You're right, though-absolutely shocking but not surprising that he's injured. The sort of signing that's typified the fat, greedy bastard's ownership of our club.

    We are truly fucked if he stays on.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Still injured. After 4 months lockdown. Injury was listed as a knock in January. He is truly finished now if he can't recover from a knock with 6 months off.

    WTF. 25k a week, what was the point? Gayle also injured, so does that mean we can expect Muto to play?

    JL is now a goal machine so maybe we are good, but my God, Bruce doesn't inspire confidence with his interviews.

    I think we could still be in big trouble.
    He was training and playing in practice games last week.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    He was training and playing in practice games last week.
    If thats the case then I have done him a disservice, but my information came from an article yesterday where Bruce listed 5 missing players of which Carroll was one.

    However, Sky says he may be available.

    I'm sure if he does play an injury won't be far away anyway.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    607
    Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    If thats the case then I have done him a disservice, but my information came from an article yesterday where Bruce listed 5 missing players of which Carroll was one.

    However, Sky says he may be available.

    I'm sure if he does play an injury won't be far away anyway.
    Said it a million times, if he wasn't a Geordie he would be no where near the club.

    All this nonsense that he brings Geordie identity and makes the overseas players understand the ethos of the club is complete BS.

    Like I said before, we could pay 50 unemployed Geordies to turn up to ever training session and still save money on appearance bonus (for the few minutes he's been on the pitch) & goa... oh yeah our 'something different, useful tool of the bench' hasn't managed to score a single goal.

    Waste of time and money, completely useless and the perfect symbol of how the club hierarchy have played the fans and the city for fools.

    Bringing back the guy they sold from under our noses on the last day of the season years ago.

    Remind me again where the money from Carrol's transfer went? Who came in for the 35mil?

    One of the first to go when the new guys come in I hope.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    10,983
    maybe he's got michael owen syndrome

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    Said it a million times, if he wasn't a Geordie he would be no where near the club.

    All this nonsense that he brings Geordie identity and makes the overseas players understand the ethos of the club is complete BS.

    Like I said before, we could pay 50 unemployed Geordies to turn up to ever training session and still save money on appearance bonus (for the few minutes he's been on the pitch) & goa... oh yeah our 'something different, useful tool of the bench' hasn't managed to score a single goal.

    Waste of time and money, completely useless and the perfect symbol of how the club hierarchy have played the fans and the city for fools.

    Bringing back the guy they sold from under our noses on the last day of the season years ago.

    Remind me again where the money from Carrol's transfer went? Who came in for the 35mil?

    One of the first to go when the new guys come in I hope.
    Couldn't agree more he's a total walking sick note, this'll be his last payday and he knows it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,408
    A total waste of a wage and squad number, id rather see Muto start then him or Gayle.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    607
    Flush!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •