Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: 27 game season confirmed

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,340

    27 game season confirmed

    On radio Scotland this afternoon, I wonder when season ticket prices will be announced

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    27,849
    Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    On radio Scotland this afternoon, I wonder when season ticket prices will be announced
    All depends on tomorrow’s final count.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,761
    How does promotion and relegation work.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    12,699
    Bonkers if it means starting later than Spl.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    27,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    Bonkers if it means starting later than Spl.
    Play each other 3 times.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,761
    Reconstruction binned. Now we need to get right behind the club. Sensible price for STs and pay per view if there are no fans allowed.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,572
    Season ticket prices cannot be calculated until we know whether we will have 12 or 13 games at home next season.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Season ticket prices cannot be calculated until we know whether we will have 12 or 13 games at home next season.
    It had better not be 12 because that would leave us with 15 away games. Using some of your Bank of Scotland maths are you?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,572
    Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    It had better not be 12 because that would leave us with 15 away games. Using some of your Bank of Scotland maths are you?
    Sorry. My mistake.
    I should have said 13 or 14 home games.
    It is a long time since I worked in a Bank of Scotland branch.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    619
    ST prices now been reviewed. Club has come up with the fantastic position of a default position where no refund is given to anyone who bought previously. You can claim one only if you email the club by next Friday at 5 pm.

    I would do it quick tho,as the club has previous problems with 5pm deadlines on emails

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •