Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matchday tipple - its been a while

Matchday tipple - its been a while

What are we all drinking today? Im glad its a 2pm kick off because if it was later, id probably be asleep after a few gallon

Its fathers day today, the Mrs said i can do what ever i like today, spending the day up to 12:30 with the kids then im off into my cave my supplies are suprisingly good considering 3 months working from home i have developed a bit of a problem.

Im sure in April, when Alcohol does its taxes, it will list me as a dependant

i have 8 cans of San Miguel in the fridge, half a bottle of Pernod, and a bottle of wine chilling. A roast dinner with all the trimmings delivered after the match too

There is a case of Budweiser in the garage but i cant get away with it, gives me a raging head the next day, and i have been given a bottle of Jack Daniels Apple for fathers day. Never had it before, does anyone konow if its any good?

Half a bottle of Pernod is, oh...756 and a half bottles too many!

Don't know about the apple stuff but I've developed a bit of a fondness for Jack Daniels Honey. Not usually a spirits drinker (well not ever normally) but one of the kids in my class (ok, ok, his parents) got me a bottle at Christmas and i thought 'ah, man I'll never drink that' but I was low on booze and one evening thought 'ah, go on, I'll give it a shot'.....after the first sip I was like 'uh oh...'

I've got quite a bit of Brewdog stuff in the fridge so I'll probably stick to that, though. Saved me weekend curry for this evening, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Half a bottle of Pernod is, oh...756 and a half bottles too many!

Don't know about the apple stuff but I've developed a bit of a fondness for Jack Daniels Honey. Not usually a spirits drinker (well not ever normally) but one of the kids in my class (ok, ok, his parents) got me a bottle at Christmas and i thought 'ah, man I'll never drink that' but I was low on booze and one evening thought 'ah, go on, I'll give it a shot'.....after the first sip I was like 'uh oh...'

I've got quite a bit of Brewdog stuff in the fridge so I'll probably stick to that, though. Saved me weekend curry for this evening, too!
    mate, i was going to do the same, get a curry and save for today but we always end up arguing.

I love a good Madras, but she only likes Korma or Massala, but then she only wants the sauce and not the chicken, boils my plss to know she paid a quid less to have the chicken removed, bitch could just paid the normal price and give it to me.

Iv'e not had the honey one yet , i will have to give it a try, i quite like the little tins of IPA from the local shop, think they are Brewdog, theres a brilliant place in Yarm that does a home brew cider, its unreal, has tiny chunks of apple in it, he will only sell half a pint though

Jack Daniels honey is the business. Although I prefer Captain Morgans spiced rum. Also love my cider, been drinking Taurus pear cider from Aldi lately. Might not be to everyone's liking but I love it. Will be on it when the match is on.

Come zero as I do not drink anymore
    But I've been given some erdinger non alcoholic lager which is nice

San Miguel for me followed by Bombay Gin & proper (Schweppes) tonic.
    Just watching Sky.What a bunch of biased idiots. Quote '' Sheffield will be hoeing they get the matter done ,get their 3 points & get out of there.Newcastle are a club in crisis''.
    NOOOOO Norwich/The Vile/Bounemouth/Wet Spam are teams in crisis you bunch of ******** . We are going for Europe

coffee only for me .......... have to drive later

Beer and Jack daniels. I am really nervous...

I was having water as I was taken out for a picnic and walk for fathers day.

The Jack with apple, my friend raves about.

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Come zero as I do not drink anymore
    But I've been given some erdinger non alcoholic lager which is nice
    'Come zero'????? 😂😂😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast