Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!

Thread: Other results

Other results

Newcastle giving Sheff Utd a stuffing for the moment. Just needs Villa to beat Chelsea [ha!] later and it will be an almost perfect set of results for us over the last few days.

The goal difference between us and Sheffield United has increased by 5 goals after this weekend. That could be worth a point at the end off the season.

Bugger me, the Villa are winning! Let's hope they can hold on.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Bugger me, the Villa are winning! Let's hope they can hold on.
    Kortney Hause with the goal... 1-1 now Pulisic equaliser, hang in there Villa!

Just got back from swimming me daily half mile.Knackered! No compensation from the Villa though, buggers lost 2-1! No surprise really.

I was watching the Watford-Burnley match today and saw Troy Deeney playing. Remember his comments about Jimenez and Wolves after our FA Cup defeat in the semis last year?

Since then, Jimenez has 25 total goals in all competitions and Deeney only has 5. Wolves are also in the round of 16 of Europa League and looking good for a Europa qualifying spot for next season. Watford? Maybe we wont have to play them next year....

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    I was watching the Watford-Burnley match today and saw Troy Deeney playing. Remember his comments about Jimenez and Wolves after our FA Cup defeat in the semis last year?

Since then, Jimenez has 25 total goals in all competitions and Deeney only has 5. Wolves are also in the round of 16 of Europa League and looking good for a Europa qualifying spot for next season. Watford? Maybe we wont have to play them next year....
    I really dont like Troy Deeney, hes a tosser, what he did to that student says it all about him as a person.

No axe to grind with Watford, on balance Id rather Villa went down again 😁.

Outside of Watford, who does like Deeney - he's an obnoxious tw*t.