+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 48 of 62 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Well it looks like White Lives don't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Vat? No.

Does he pay any UK taxes? vat or otherwise?

Seattle police finally taking back the streets from all the white people fighting for BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Does he pay any UK taxes? vat or otherwise?
    He doesnt live here. Why should he? Would you ask the same question of, say, Sota or Cam.

He doesnt live here. Why should he? Would you ask the same question of, say, Sota or Cam.
    Well I'm registered as Non-resident for tax purposes on the advice of the IR as the income we receive in the UK from property rental is below the tax allowance threshold. We still pay VAT on services we use for property management, property maintenance etc. We do of course pay taxes in the US.

Does he pay taxes anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Well I'm registered as Non-resident for tax purposes on the advice of the IR as the income we receive in the UK from property rental is below the tax allowance threshold. We still pay VAT on services we use for property management, property maintenance etc. We do of course pay taxes in the US.

I doubt it....he likes getting involved in UK politics and dropping a union flag around him when he wins.

I’m surprised all the lefties on here love him, he could still life a life of amazing luxury and still pay his taxes

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I doubt it....he likes getting involved in UK politics and dropping a union flag around him when he wins.

I’m surprised all the lefties on here love him, he could still life a life of amazing luxury and still pay his taxes
    I've given up on this tax avoidance game GM , no point getting wound up about it .

You close one loophole they will find another , it's pointless .

I'm not into formula one mate so he's irrelevant to me .

....didn't he sell his plane to cut emissions and save the world???.....fu**ing hypocrite at best....

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post

Wasnt asking you your tax affairs. My point was whether hed ask you if you pay tax in the UK when you dont live here.

Starmer, BBC and Premier League only rowed back on BLM support when they tweeted "Free Palestine" which is certainly interesting, find out who you're not allowed to criticise and all that.
    Last edited by great_fire; 01-07-2020 at 08:49 PM.

Wasnt asking you your tax affairs. My point was whether hed ask you if you pay tax in the UK when you dont live here.
    My point was if I earned enough there to pay taxes there (e.g. bought another rental property) then I would pay taxes there even though I live in the US. I don't know where F1 drivers are deemed to earn their money but I do know many teams are based there so maybe their drivers should pay taxes there. Starbucks and Amazon are based here in Seattle but I see enough angst over them paying taxes in the UK on money made in the UK.

Page 48 of 62 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast