Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Get in

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    34,713

    Get in

    Take that Palarse..definitely top Claret and blue team this year Tricky.. Don't worry we will let you win next week.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    15,405
    Great header.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,126
    Good grief you north folk celebrating winning a game at Selhurst!
    Enjoy lol.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    34,713
    Your attitude to everything has been very poor of late Tricky.Is this Covid getting to you? Has your wife left you ? Have you been made redundant ? Something has changed you into a very nasty poster lately.. Very Abusive with replies.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Your attitude to everything has been very poor of late Tricky.Is this Covid getting to you? Has your wife left you ? Have you been made redundant ? Something has changed you into a very nasty poster lately.. Very Abusive with replies.
    Wow Alf where did that come from?
    I was just having banter.
    No need to get personal mate.
    I can assure you my family and job is fine.
    And check your posts against mine.
    If i have offended you in any way i am sorry.
    But don't get personal mate
    I shall stay off here from now on :

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    16,530
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Your attitude to everything has been very poor of late Tricky.Is this Covid getting to you? Has your wife left you ? Have you been made redundant ? Something has changed you into a very nasty poster lately.. Very Abusive with replies.
    Ease up Alfmeister
    Thought you lot was gonna let us win?
    Not so sure now mon amigo
    Take care now
    John....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    34,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Wow Alf where did that come from?
    I was just having banter.
    No need to get personal mate.
    I can assure you my family and job is fine.
    And check your posts against mine.
    If i have offended you in any way i am sorry.
    But don't get personal mate
    I shall stay off here from now on :
    No,you haven't offended me mate,just having a wind up.Its a while since I've hooked you.. Sorry if I've offended you. No harm meant stay safe amigo ..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    34,713
    Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    Ease up Alfmeister
    Thought you lot was gonna let us win?
    Not so sure now mon amigo
    Take care now
    John....
    No worries John,just. Bit of friendly banter with my buddy the Trickster.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    15,915
    That's enuff Alfo. Nuff said innit

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •