Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Brentford 1 Up Already

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,657

    Brentford 1 Up Already

    Brentford dominating and already one nil up!! Playing the ball around well with intensity!!

    Could be three points or almost bust tomorrow as if Brentford go above us - we won’t catch them. Better alround team and easier run in!

  2. #2
    Love to be proved wrong but our team is all over the place 10 points lead gone but thats albion brentford want it more

  3. #3
    2-0 now, gonna be play offs now because as we all know when the crunch comes Albion always let you down

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost city albion View Post
    Love to be proved wrong but our team is all over the place 10 points lead gone but thats albion brentford want it more
    Brentford just scored again! Good goal!! Every Brentford player went to congratulate each other and playing as a team!

    Better team than us - 2 points behind but a better goal difference and an easier run in!!

    Pick the right team tomorrow Bilic and anything less than 3 points we are f ucked!!!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Brentford just scored again! Good goal!! Every Brentford player went to congratulate each other and playing as a team!

    Better team than us - 2 points behind but a better goal difference and an easier run in!!

    Pick the right team tomorrow Bilic and anything less than 3 points we are f ucked!!!
    By the right team, I hope to god that it doesn’t include the likes of HRK, Phillips, Zohore or Harper

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    By the right team, I hope to god that it doesn’t include the likes of HRK, Phillips, Zohore or Harper

    I agree - or Edwards! I would play Robinson up front and Krov in the middle!

    If Philips or HRK start again and Krov is on the bench then I will start to question Bilic!!!

    If we don’t go up - Bilic has failed!! Tomorrow is a huge huge game which we must take three points - 1 point is no good with a Brentford’s better goal difference!

  7. #7
    Brentford's form we have to win four or five of the last six can anyone see that happening not even seen the back of the net for five or six games

  8. #8
    Sadly I think everyone knew that having no forwards would come back to bite us, you cannot keep relying on defenders and midfielders to win games. Only one man to blame and that is the overrated Bilic.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,621
    C'mon you Hatters

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,442
    I feel that most of the time I am optomistic regarding Albion, although it is not always justified. However, I must admit that I am becoming somewhat concerned regarding our position at the present moment. Brentford are looking a very good side and I can't see them losing many games in the run in. On the other hand, our form in the last two games has been well under par. In fairness, defensively we look OK but going forward we have lost the fluidity and pace. Contrary to what the pundits claim we are creating very few chances and I think it's a little harsh to keep blaming the strikers. If we are to get back on track it is our midfield that needs to up their game. If not, it's the dreaded play-offs!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •