Thread: Head to Head

Head to Head

The promotions and relegation's in the top two Leagues are creeping to a slow end.

Your match this weekend will obviously have a big bearing as to where County will finish.

Therefore we at Football Cities (a charity raising website for Alzheimer's) are running on our Facebook page a Head to Head between yourselves and Forest.

If you would like to check this out feel free to visit www.footballcities.co.uk and click on the Facebook link.

A Like on the Facebook page would be appreciated, and good luck for this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy View Post
    The promotions and relegation's in the top two Leagues are creeping to a slow end.

Your match this weekend will obviously have a big bearing as to where County will finish.

Therefore we at Football Cities (a charity raising website for Alzheimer's) are running on our Facebook page a Head to Head between yourselves and Forest.

If you would like to check this out feel free to visit www.footballcities.co.uk and click on the Facebook link.

A Like on the Facebook page would be appreciated, and good luck for this weekend.
    I should really delete this and slap the banhammer on you for advertising a commercial website, but I've decided to leave your post here just to demonstrate to our members that there are websites around even duller than this forum

I was interested, until you called us County. If you want to be formal, it's Derby County, otherwise Derby, or The Rams would have been fine.

This selfsame spammer has popped up a few times that I can recall. As I have no access to FB, I've never looked and never shall