Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: July 4th - Independence Day - Atlanta Link

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,575

    July 4th - Independence Day - Atlanta Link

    I'm quite surprised not to see something for Independence day given our link with Atlanta.

    So for NaeMairNeeps, he's good at putting words to songs, to the keep the site fae dying theme, can you come up with an American Tune that could be converted intae a terracing song.

    Something like "Camptown Races"
    Funso Ojo he's the man, do da, do da
    Punch Ryan Jack in the pan, do da do da day

    I'm sure you can all do much better

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,815
    BLM will have a fit when they see that

    Cheers afc1903mad, you will have me singing that all day long now.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,474
    I'm surprised the youtube thought police haven't deleted this


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,575
    Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    BLM will have a fit when they see that

    Cheers afc1903mad, you will have me singing that all day long now.
    Totally behind "Standing Free" against racial discrimination.
    It was just an American tune that came into my head, I'm sure there are plenty of others

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    3,939
    Racist bigot.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,575
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Racist bigot.
    It's a bit short.
    What's the tune?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,474
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Racist bigot.
    who?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,606
    Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Something like "Camptown Races"
    Funso Ojo he's the man, do da, do da
    Punch Ryan Jack in the pan, do da do da day
    When you are allowed back into the matches and especially as social distancing will be enforced then you will have plenty room to also do the dance that is illustrated in the video supplied by Jupiter. That would be a sight to see

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,575
    Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    When you are allowed back into the matches and especially as social distancing will be enforced then you will have plenty room to also do the dance that is illustrated in the video supplied by Jupiter. That would be a sight to see
    Nah, never did tap dancing and I'd need a fair few muppets to join in.
    Are you available?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,606
    Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Nah, never did tap dancing and I'd need a fair few muppets to join in.
    Are you available?
    Better asking the Derek McInnes fan club, I am sure they will volunteer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •