Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Mike Pollitt Leaves Bolton Wanderers

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,460

    Mike Pollitt Leaves Bolton Wanderers

    Sorry if already reported.
    Mike Pollitt not had his contract renewed has goalkeeper coach at Bolton Wanderers.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Sorry if already reported.
    Mike Pollitt not had his contract renewed has goalkeeper coach at Bolton Wanderers.
    More clubs than Tiger Woods

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,801
    Hes been at Bolton less than 7 months.
    The guy replacing him is Lewis Duckmanton from Barrow.
    Not surprised Ian Evatt is bringing his own back room staff in.

    I hope Mike Pollitt gets fixed up with a club in the near future, preferably one in the North West where he lives.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,594
    He did well for us.
    Turned Rodak from a div two keeper into the best goalie in cship.
    I bet his mate Warney wishes he could have him back

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,801
    Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    He did well for us.
    Turned Rodak from a div two keeper into the best goalie in cship.
    I bet his mate Warney wishes he could have him back
    He probably got fed up of commuting from Lancashire every day, a chance of being local working for Bolton.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,594
    Aye.
    I think he's a Bolton fan as well.
    Hope he gets fixed up somewhere

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    5,153
    He probably needs to learn not to leave the millers after a couple of misjudgements now...

    He may well have not liked the travelling but factor that in with only having a contract till end of season at Bolton ,although there is no certainty,but he probably might have been here for a while had he stayed..we got AW now so we move on and so does he..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,629
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    He probably needs to learn not to leave the millers after a couple of misjudgements now...

    He may well have not liked the travelling but factor that in with only having a contract till end of season at Bolton ,although there is no certainty,but he probably might have been here for a while had he stayed..we got AW now so we move on and so does he..
    And that is exactly why this once a Miller always a Miller is a stupid phrase.

    People will always pick and chose who this applies to.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    15,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    And that is exactly why this once a Miller always a Miller is a stupid phrase.

    People will always pick and chose who this applies to.
    If he comes back again there's nothing wrong with Once, Twice, Three....Four Times a Miller always a Miller

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    If he comes back again there's nothing wrong with Once, Twice, Three....Four Times a Miller always a Miller
    Some might say that the return of Pollitt would be a waste of a good pie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •