Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerry Yates

Jerry Yates

Thanks Paul,imo I think it's time for him to move on.Good luck to the lad & I hope it's Swindon that signs him he did well there & he's well like with staff & supporters.Whats he worth 250,000 - 300,000.

Whilst a lot of Rotherham fans would think he was worth it, I'd be looking for 400k.
    Proven goal scorers attract premium price tags and as there are rumoured to be at least three clubs interested then we should hold out for a good deal.
    He's clearly improved since he left our first team and his confidence will be high a very good season in div two
    Another home grown talent we've been able to sell on.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Whilst a lot of Rotherham fans would think he was worth it, I'd be looking for 400k.
    Proven goal scorers attract premium price tags and as there are rumoured to be at least three clubs interested then we should hold out for a good deal.
    He's clearly improved since he left our first team and his confidence will be high a very good season in div two
    I agree 400k seems a reasonable price

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I agree 400k seems a reasonable price
    Anything above 250k is a good price IMHO

Sadly another half decent player whose been cast aside by the boo boys. Roscoe, Watson, Taylor all a fair standard but put under pressure. You could see he tried but was never given a decent chance by the fans. Have a lot of them to be fair dunt we. Horses for courses

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    If he's worth that much & a proven goal scorer why are we not keeping him.

....100,000 in this day and age. Like Lol Morgan says, if he's worth 400,000 then why arnt we keeping him?????

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    ....100,000 in this day and age. Like Lol Morgan says, if he's worth 400,000 then why arnt we keeping him?????
    We usually get shafted with regards to transfer fees but in this case I totally agree, if anybody is daft enough to offer 400 grand we should bite their hands off. I'd be amazed if we got more than 150k.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    Sadly another half decent player whose been cast aside by the boo boys. Roscoe, Watson, Taylor all a fair standard but put under pressure. You could see he tried but was never given a decent chance by the fans. Have a lot of them to be fair dunt we. Horses for courses
    Agree with this

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast