Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 77

Thread: Wba

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,771

    Wba

    And the games come thick and fast!
    I see Martin's got a cracked rib! Reckon he'll play though, a bit of pain won't stop the big man.
    Tough one this, they're under pressure from the Bees so will be right at it. I think our depleted squad will find this a bridge too far. We've done brilliant to get this far but everything is stacked against us now.
    4-2 to WBA

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,223
    Agree mate, unless we stick Rooney up front, we are going to really struggle without a fit available striker. Don't think it's the end of our season, but don't expect anything from this game.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,244
    Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    And the games come thick and fast!
    I see Martin's got a cracked rib! Reckon he'll play though, a bit of pain won't stop the big man.
    Tough one this, they're under pressure from the Bees so will be right at it. I think our depleted squad will find this a bridge too far. We've done brilliant to get this far but everything is stacked against us now.
    4-2 to WBA
    Agree with you Mac a game to far with a depleted squad for a feeling this could be a rout if they score early I don't mind really I never even dreamed we have something left to play for with 5to play Cocu will get a better idea of what is required to get out of this division You need more than pure football you have to be able to mix it

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,183
    Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    And the games come thick and fast!
    I see Martin's got a cracked rib! Reckon he'll play though, a bit of pain won't stop the big man.
    Tough one this, they're under pressure from the Bees so will be right at it. I think our depleted squad will find this a bridge too far. We've done brilliant to get this far but everything is stacked against us now.
    4-2 to WBA
    If he’s really got a cracked rib, as distinct from badly bruised, I’d be surprised if he plays at all.

    I fear a heavy defeat but will wait to see who is available for selection.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,636
    2 nil win to the Rams as the Baggies crack under pressure

    Good to see Middlesbro back in the relegation mix too, sadly probably saved by Wigan

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,061
    I'm with GP on this, I think we'll win! if it were a real match with supporters and loads of pressure when you go a goal down I might think different the Saints proved that yesterday with Man City. So I'm going for a win but not a clean sheet. Boro losing again would make the night more sweet!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,479
    If Coldplay is ruled out, Rooney might be an option but I wouldn't play him as our #9. Not much of a chance with high balls to him and he's not as quick as he once was. Might this be the door opening for Jamahl Hector-Ingram to show if he can make scoring in the SBC look as easy as he has through the age group sides at WHU and at Derby?

    I've only seen the lad via #RamsTV but I think he's ready if needed. I actually think Martin will play.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,223
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    If Coldplay is ruled out, Rooney might be an option but I wouldn't play him as our #9. Not much of a chance with high balls to him and he's not as quick as he once was. Might this be the door opening for Jamahl Hector-Ingram to show if he can make scoring in the SBC look as easy as he has through the age group sides at WHU and at Derby?

    I've only seen the lad via #RamsTV but I think he's ready if needed. I actually think Martin will play.
    I think Cocu will agree with you... but it's quite nice to be abble to say, "yeah, well we've got W Rooney, but he's probably not our best option up front"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,771
    West Brom were rolling yesterday, make mistakes at the back but can score for fun!
    They will go for the jugular from the first whistle. Can we do a Florist and nick one early, suck it up and catch them on the break? Go for the young lad, that will confuse them and maybe just let us in.
    Probably not, 2-0 defeat!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,183
    Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    West Brom were rolling yesterday, make mistakes at the back but can score for fun!
    They will go for the jugular from the first whistle. Can we do a Florist and nick one early, suck it up and catch them on the break? Go for the young lad, that will confuse them and maybe just let us in.
    Probably not, 2-0 defeat!!
    ‘Suck it up’? Hardly...far be it from me to speak up for Forest, but the goal apart...in 95 minutes of football we had two efforts on target.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •