Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Blackburnís winning goal last night

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    998

    Blackburnís winning goal last night

    Anyone see it ? Fantastic finish Beckham esque style from just inside the Cardiff half. Running sideways onto a loose pass and having the vision to see that the goalie was off his line , before unleashing an unstoppable shot which eventually gave Rovers the win.Had that been a PL player it would be getting shown every five minutes.Better than Beckham at Selhurst Park all those years ago. Living down here, I was really pleased with the result. I hope the result is the same in South West London on Friday night.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    998
    165 views on this, but not one comment ! I know it’s Rovers ,but surely you have to give credit where it’s due !!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,214
    I never saw it Mal, but it sounds like a belter.

  4. #4
    Never saw it, never will see it, not interested in the Barstewards whatsoever. Yes, I know I'm a rotter, but I just really do not like the boys from Deadwood.

    Name:  Rovers are ****.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  22.3 KB

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,735
    Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    165 views on this, but not one comment ! I know it’s Rovers ,but surely you have to give credit where it’s due !!!
    Never seen it. The media said that it was similar to the one that Adams scored fro Southampton the night before, if so, then it owuld be a good one!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    34,848
    I watched it on you tube ,nothing special just a long punt into an empty net with the goalie stranded..he was ten yards inside their area so it wasn't that much of a chip ..

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I watched it on you tube ,nothing special just a long punt into an empty net with the goalie stranded..he was ten yards inside their area so it wasn't that much of a chip ..
    Attaboy Alf, i knew it would be crap!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    988
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Never saw it, never will see it, not interested in the Barstewards whatsoever. Yes, I know I'm a rotter, but I just really do not like the boys from Deadwood.

    Name:  Rovers are ****.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  22.3 KB
    Do I take it that you are a bit biased then.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    10,406
    Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    165 views on this, but not one comment ! I know it’s Rovers ,but surely you have to give credit where it’s due !!!
    You're banging your head on stone wall with this one Mal, but you're right, one of the best goals I've seen all season.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    31,351

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •