Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Crap towns? Reassured....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    20,567

    Crap towns? Reassured....

    ... a bit....6th place for us...

    (The Minster looks nice tho!)

    Donny and Peterboro are worse than us with Pboro being the top crap town.

    https://fanbanter.co.uk/englands-top...oversial-poll/

    Interesting description of the inhabitants of Peterboro...

    “They are without doubt some of the most aggressive, miserable, backwards, negative people I have ever come across.


    Do Mr MacAnthony and fatty fry fit that bill I wonder?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 08-07-2020 at 04:54 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,594
    We get off lightly.
    The other description s are a lot worse than ours
    Stoke should be on that list

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    6,898
    Obviously not so well travelled - many ‘fine’ places missing from that list - too many to mention all of them here

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    984
    Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ... a bit....6th place for us...

    (The Minster looks nice tho!)

    Donny and Peterboro are worse than us with Pboro being the top crap town.

    https://fanbanter.co.uk/englands-top...oversial-poll/

    Interesting description of the inhabitants of Peterboro...

    “They are without doubt some of the most aggressive, miserable, backwards, negative people I have ever come across.


    Do Mr MacAnthony and fatty fry fit that bill I wonder?
    As you say, as photos go that's a beauty of the Minster. Best photo out of the 10 by far. It would almost make me want to visit if I didn't live here 😁

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,548
    That could be my other half talking about Blackburn 😂 similar words

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,698
    Seems to be the same towns every year, and they use the same comments as well.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    6,898
    Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Seems to be the same towns every year, and they use the same comments as well.
    The green recycling revolution

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    15,693
    Must have taken something really special for a cathedral city in Cambridgeshire top come out on top in a crap towns list otherwise populated entirely by Yorkshire and Lancashire locations.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Must have taken something really special for a cathedral city in Cambridgeshire top come out on top in a crap towns list otherwise populated entirely by Yorkshire and Lancashire locations.
    Massive issues due to the immigrant problem in Peterborough

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Massive issues due to the immigrant problem in Peterborough
    You not been into town for a decade or two a gather.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •